Ch.20 - Y/n?

Tobin's pov

"LOOK OUT!" I hear someone yell and I look and see a car about to hit me but before I could react I feel someone push me out of the way and I land on the ground. I look up and it all seemed to go in slow motion the sound of tires screeching, the loud horn and Y/n getting hit.

"Oh my god someone call an ambulance!" Jill said and Julie whips out her phone and starts to call. I run out to Y/n and too say its bad is an understatement if I didn't know I was looking at Y/n I wouldn't know who or what I was looking at.

I drop to my knees and start crying I grab Y/n's hand and Kelley rushes over tears streaming down her face.

"Please Y/n stay with us we need you" Kelley says and I cry harder. I hear sirens so I look up and see that the ambulance is here and people rush out and pull me away from Y/n.

"No stop I need to be with her!" I yelled fighting against their grip.

"We need to get her to the hospital now if she wants any chance of making it" a guy said. I see them load Y/n onto a stretcher and put her into the back of the ambulance.

"Alright one of you can come with us who will it be?" A man said looking at all of us and I raise my hand. I climb into the back and they close the doors and we start driving to the hospital. I grab Y/n's hand and I pray the whole way there.

We arrive at the hospital and they rush Y/n into the surgery room and I get stopped by the lady at the front desk saying that I have to check Y/n in. I sit down and fill out the paperwork and when I finish the rest of the team comes in.

"How is she?" Hope asks and I just shake my head.

"I don't know they wouldn't let me back there, she wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for me. It's all my fault" I said putting my head in my hands.

"Tobin stop its not your fault Y/n wouldn't want you to blame yourself for this" Alex said and I nod. Hours later of just sitting in silence a doctor finally comes out.

"Friends and family of Y/n L/n" he says looking up at us. "Ok good news your friend is alive, Bad news your friend has a broken arm, leg and 3 broken ribs. She's also in a coma we're not sure when she'll wake up." He said

"Can we see her?" Kling asked

"Yes but one at a time please, room 317 when your ready" he said walking away.

"Tobs you should go see her first" Carli said and I nodded and made my way down the hallway. I stop in front of the door and take a deep breath and open it the door. I walk in and freeze looking at Y/n there's a tube sticking out of her mouth and wires attached to her everywhere.

I pull up a chair to the side of the bed and grab her hand which feels like ice.

"Y/n I don't know if you can hear me but I just want you to know that I'm sorry. If I was watching where I was going none of this would have happened and I know what you would say that this isn't my fault but I just can't help but feel like it is. I also want you to know that I need you, you have to wake up I can't loose you I love you and I don't know what I would do without you." I say with tears running down my face.

"I don't know what else to say but please please please come back to me" I said standing up and giving her a kiss on her forehead and walking out of the room

Please wake up Y/n I need you...

----------------------------------------------
Hey guys here's an update for ya hope you like it. I don't really have a lot to say today so don't forget to comment and vote!

QOTD: Jill released the roster for the November friendlies what do you think of the roster?