Your Body Is A Wonderland

Dinner night, 3 weeks and a day after the end

Wet and Wild Willy's.

Yeah, you read that right. That's the pub the girls and I are hanging out at right now. We've been here for a couple of hours, drinking and dancing. I know the pub's name sounds sketchy and kinda disgusting, but the place is really chill. It's small and quaint but the lighting is really nice, like a 50's Diner kind of vibe. Plus there's karaoke. Everything is better with karaoke.

Camila has yet to make an appearance, as she was, according to Dinah, still at home trying to look extremely fuckable for me. Of course I tried to shrug it off and just laughed at Dj's stupid remark, but the damn blush on my cheeks kinda just gave my denial away. There are huge butterflies, no, scratch that, there is a whole zoo inside my belly right now. And I'm a hundred percent positive it isn't the alcohol.

"Calm down, Lo! You look jaw dropping. Camila's gonna love what she sees." Normani reassured me for the hundredth time, tapping my knees. They can't stop shaking. Ugh.

"I, just.. I know that Mani. I just can't wait to see her, you know? I can't wait for my chance at a chance to finally begin." I rambled nervously, fiddling with the hem of my jacket. Camila turned me into a self conscious, stuttering, incoherent bastard.

"Lo, if there's one thing I'm positive Camila loved about you, that's your confidence. Don't let your feelings dim who you are."

"Mani, it's just that Camila leaving really did a number on me. I got in too deep and it was--"

"HEY FUCKERS! SHOTS!" Dinah hollered, shoving 5 shot glasses on Mani and I's way at once. Great save, Dinah.

We all simultaneously raised each of our shot glasses and went for a toast, then downed it at the same time. Vodka. Shitty shitty vodka.

The vodka seemed to have no effect in calming me down. I'm really nervous as fuck.

"Ralph, calm the eff down! Imma beat your ass if you don't stop fidgeting like a horny 16 year old. Take a shot!" Dinah urged me, earning an eye roll from yours truly. I shook my head in disgust. No way am I gonna be hammered before Camila comes. Dinah's a pretty persistent fucker though, so I downed the next 3 shots at once with her. Whatever.

Ally then suddenly emerged with a couple more glasses of margarita, and the fun has just officially started (for them, at least). We kept on drinking and dancing for a couple more minutes, until we were tired and decided to sit for a bit. It's been around two hours since we've been in this pub, but Camila was still nowhere in sight. Is she bailing on us right now?

"Hi, everyone! Welcome to Wet And Wild Willy's!"

A sweet raspy voice broke my trance, snapping my head to look towards the makeshift stage in the middle of the pub. The voice belonged to a pretty brunette who was petite and gorgeous. She looked Italian and she is really, really, really hot.

"I'm Ariana, a regular here. I hope you guys are having fun. Feel free to request songs! And you know the drill, sing along if you know the words!" She ended sweetly, smiling at the crowd.

The performer was about four songs in until I saw a familiar figure walking towards us.

Camila Cabello is here. My girl is here. Her hair was down, straightened, and she was wearing a  white midriff crop top and high waisted shorts, showing of her taut legs. Damn hot.

As if on cue, a huge grin automatically spread on my face upon feeling her presence. Oh, The things she does to me.

"Hey Chanch!" Dinah greeted her warmly, ushering her towards my end of the table. Camila just smiled brightly, greeting Dinah and the girls. The three then excused themselves out of our booth, saying that they were "just gonna grab more shots and dry up and retouch their make up". What the fuck even was that? Sneaky assholes.