White Lies (a Ponyboy Curtis Fanfiction)

Chapter 1.

August 18, 1966

I woke up, still strapped in my seatbelt. It was pouring hard, and my parents and I were driving home from a movie that got canceled due to the rain. I rubbed my eyes, trying to keep them open, the streets of Seattle were being severely flooded.

We were about to make a turn when the car made about 3 donuts for it to almost hit a light pole. My heart was racing so fast I could probably have a heart attack.

My mom was in the passengers' seat, she was screaming. It was such a piercing scream that I thought I lost my hearing. The car swerved and hit an oncoming semi truck.

Then everything went pitch black for a second. Then I woke up.

I woke up in my bed, screaming out of fear. Then realizing I was still alive and in my room. Just another nightmare. I looked around my room, boxes filled with clothes and other junk that was there. Since my parents died when I was 6, my guardian was my aunt, who doesn't give two shits about me. She would get so drunk that when she wakes up she has no idea what the hell happened that entire day.

Enough about my family, because my past sucks ass.

Me and my aunt are moving to Tulsa, Oklahoma, where I can get a job. I actually happy that I'm moving, too many bad memories here.

"Diane! Hurry up!" My aunt shouted. I sat up in my bed and rolled my eyes. "Coming!" I replied, like if I was wide awake. Still half asleep, I get out of bed and into my bathroom.

I take a quick shower, shampooing my hair and washing my body and all that mess, I get out, shutting the water off. I dry my hair and brush my teeth. When I was done, I brush out my hair and put it into a messy bun.

I have short platinum blonde hair, I actually like it.

I get dressed, don't even bother putting on makeup, and I put all of my bags in the taxi car. The whole ride was a drag, my aunt wouldn't keep her trap shut for nothin'.

The airport was really packed. Oh yeah, summer. School starts in about a week so everyone's going back home.

I got to sit by myself during the whole plane ride, while my aunt was sucking off this other guy's face. The waitress had to seperate them, which made me laugh.

I didn't have anything else to do, so I fell asleep again..

When I just happen to get another nightmare..

AN: Hey guys! Sorry that the first chapter was boring, heh, first time writing a fanfic on here.

Chapter 2 will be up tomorrow!