Chapter 5.

Diane's POV.

I had met this boy. This boy was someone I thought he is, but isn't. He was someone different. He said his name was Ponyboy. Ponyboy Curtis. I laughed to myself. Such an original name. We had this conversation on what a "soc" and "greaser" was.

I was still confused by it all, but it made a little sense about me being jumped. The dried blood from my neck was gone, and me and Ponyboy left the bathroom.

Just when I was about to head to the living room, Ponyboy said, "I want you to meet the gang." A gang? Oh great. He's part of a gang. But he was so cute and kind I couldn't say no. He smiled at me and took my hand and we ran downstairs. His touch, it was so.. Warm and I felt safe.

I started getting butterflies. Oh shit. I don't get butterflies, I've never felt this way about someone before. There was something about Ponyboy that made him seem different. "I want you to meet Two-Bit Matthews. He's a joker, a flirt, and sure does like to get in trouble with the fuzz. The fuzz are cops." Hmm.. Two-Bit. These guys have nick-names. "This is Dallas. Or known as Dally. He's the troublemaker of the gang, he could pick up a girl in a second, and he sure loves to party." Ponyboy chuckled when he said that. But knowing who Dallas really was now I have to keep an eye out for him.

"This is my brother, Sodapop, and yes, that's his real name, it even says so on his birth certificate. He's a charmer with the ladies, but more like a gentleman than Dally." Soda was a doll. He was so damn pretty. He waved at me. "Hello beautiful." I blushed. "I wish I could introduce you to my oldest brother but he's not here at the moment."

"That's okay Ponyboy. Thank you." I replied. "It was nice meeting all of you, but I have to get home. School starts tomorrow, am I right?" I asked. Dallas nodded. Ponyboy looked at me. "I'll see you at school tomorrow then?" He asked me. I smiled then nodded. I waved goodbye and Ponyboy walked me out.

I don't know what's wrong with me, but I can't fall in love right now. Not when I just moved here..

AN: I will update twice tonight due to the delay of updating yesterday. Chapter 6 will be intense. ;)