Chapter 3.

I got up from where I was sitting, I looked out my window, it was 4:58 pm. I walked downstairs to see my aunt unpacking. "I'm going to get some fresh air." She gave me a nod. I'm pretty sure she didn't even hear me. But what like I give a fuck. I got my sweater and walked out the door.

It was slightly chilly, and I was glad I had my sweater. The sun was about to start setting. I looked around the old country town. Where am I gonna find work at?

Then I heard a car noise behind me, I turn around to see a 1966 blue mustang pulling up beside me. I just stand there, waiting for someone to just walk out. Surely enough, two drunk guys who were actually dressed really nice got out of the mustang. That mustang was tuff. These guys must be pretty rich.

"What's a.. Pretty broad like youuu doin' out her aloneee ahaha" The one boy with dirty blonde locks told me. His breath was strong of alcohol. He started rubbing my shoulder. I got pissed off. I slapped his hand.

"Fiesty greaser huh?" He winked at me. I opened my mouth to say something, but nothing came out. I closed my mouth again. "Got nothin' to say huh? Get her!"

Four other guys jumped out of the mustang, one of them pinned me against a wall, I was struggling to set myself free, but they were too strong.

The one boy who was flirting with me pulled a switchblade on my neck. I closed my eyes and he startes slitting my neck. Blood rushed down my neck. Then all of a sudden they all ran away.

"You get the hell away from her!" I heard an unfamiliar voice came from down the street, he chased off the boys who jumped me, then running back towards me. I had already fallen to the ground. My vision became blurry, I could barely see anything.

The boy grabbed my arm, he grabbed a handkerchief and wiped the blood off my neck. He shook me so I could wake up. I finally opened my eyes, adjusting into the light. My vision came back, and all I saw was a boy infront of me. Jesus that boy was handsome.

He had long hair that was greased back and had a curl over his forehead, he had full pink lips that went into a gorgeous smolder, a perfect jawline, and thick eyebrows that looked like he was about to grow a uni-brow.

"Are you okay?" He asked me. Goddamn, his New York accent made me swoon. "I'm fine." My voice was hoarse and tiny. "You're not okay, you're hurt pretty bad. Let me take you to the Curtis'. They'll heal you."

I don't know who the Curtis' were, but I was about to find out..