Chapter 7.

AN: Before I start this chapter, I would like to thank the bæ @olgakaysnooshers1 for allowing me to use Britney Carter in my story. Yes, Britney's dating Dallas, and she's a badass. :) Okay, enjoy the chapter.

Look's like my first period is P.E. The only class I actually like. I walked into the girls' locker room, some girls dressed all luxury I'm guessing were the "soc" girls. I concider myself a soc. My family's in the middle class. Half greaser half soc. Get it?

Maybe some don't. But I do. I sat in a seat. Then a girl with beautiful green eyes and long brunette hair, coming down the middle of her back. She smiled at me. "I'm Britney." She said. "I've heard alot about you. You're friends with Ponyboy Curtis right?" How did she know Ponyboy? Is she his girlfriend? I nodded. She shook her hands in excitement. "Ahh.. Finally. I'm Dallas Winston's girlfriend". Hmm. Dally's girl.

"I've waited for a girl in the gang besides me." I nervously chuckled. She was really pretty. Dallas sure did choose the right one. I hope they stay together. But he never meantioned a girlfriend? Which is strange. But I shook that off. "I'm going to the Curtis' after school today, obviously you know them, wanna come?"

Jesus, she was so nice. "Actually, I was planning on to. Is Dally taking you? I don't have a ride after school. I got dropped off by Sodapop. That little shit of a driver." I cringed my face in disgust of Sodapop's driving.

"If you think Soda's bad at driving, you should see Dally's." Her piercing green eyes grew wide as she took a deep breath and exhaled deeply.

"Oh great." I shook my head.

"Ugh. Sylvia." Britney gave a dirty look to a girl with hair kind of like Britney's, but lighter. With blue eyes, and a mean look.

"Who's Sylvia?" I asked.

"Dally's ex girlfriend. All she ever did was try to break us up. Watch out for her. She's evil. I heard she's after Dallas AND Ponyboy." She shivered and covered her hands in her face.

I heard a whistle blow. Time to dress out. As I was done and walking to the gym. I accidently ran into a girl with long red hair that came down a bit below her shoulders. She turned around.

"I'm so sorry!" I said. She just laughed.

"It's fine. My name's Sherri. But my friends call me Cherry because of my hair."

Cherry.. Pretty nick-name if you ask me.

"I'm Diane." I replied with a smile. She smiled back. The whistle blew again.

"Today, we'll be playing volleyball with the boys." Volleyball. My favorite sport.

I could take down these boys. Until I saw Ponyboy walk out of the boys' locker room. My heart skipped a beat.

Shit.