Ch. 9 Pain

Chapter 9 Pain

(~Flashback~ Allison's POV)

"Thanks for helping, Mitch." I said as he set down the bags. "No problem, Allison." He replied, smiling lightly. "I'll see ya later." He opened the door and the walked out, but then came rushing back inside.

I ran out of the kitchen as I heard loud banging from outside. "Mitch? Who's that?" I asked nervously. He shook his he'd as he whispered,"It's no one good, I can tell you that." We heard more banging, then a loud thud only the first floor was capable of hearing.

The door swung open, and the worst person came walking in. It was my old bully from Illinois, Luke Kalen. "Luke? What're you doing here?" I questioned shyly, staring at the perfectly sharpened dagger he held in his right hand. "I came to give you a house warming gift. It's a little something called revenge from when you got me a month's worth of detention." He hissed, strengthening the grip on his dagger. He picked me up by the hood that was part of my sleeveless sweatshirt and slammed me into the wall repeatedly. My vision swam as Luke dropped me onto the floor, landing on my back. I let out a painful groan as he kicked the back of my neck. Then, he got on his knees and whispered "I hope you enjoy." into my ear. He sat up, then I felt a sharp pain as air came rushing into my stomach. I released a long, painful scream the whole house heard. After that, everything went blank.

(Mitch's POV)

When Luke pulled the dagger back, I took my chance and pounced onto his back. I grabbed the dagger and threw to the other side of the room. Luke struggled to throw me off his back, but I held on as tight as I could. I leaped onto the couch and off of the dazed Luke, then I ran him into the wall and gave him a hard punch in the stomach, knocking the air out of him. I whipped out my phone and called 911.

~Time Skip 10 minutes~

The police busted in and ran over to Luke, handcuffing him. One of the three cops walked over to Allison and pulled up her walkie talkie. "Bill, bring in two paramedics." She said into the walkie talkie. Suddenly, two paramedics came in, walking with a stretcher. Ethan must've heard the noise, because he came rushing down the stairs. When he saw Allison, tears started to stream down his face.

(Ethan's POV)

When the two paramedics lifted Allison onto the stretcher, I asked ,"Can I please come with?" "I'm sorry, sir. We'll give you a call when she's up." The paramedic said before she wheeled the stretcher outside and into the ambulance. After they left, I closed the door, walked upstairs and into my room and laid down on my side of the bed.

~Time Skip 2 days~ (Laura's POV)

It had been 2 days since Allison was injured and taken to the hospital. He refused to eat, sleep or communicate with the rest of us. All he really ever did was lay in the bed and play on her favorite server skga.me, SkyDoesMinecraft's server.

In one world the Minecrafted team made together, he made a 2 by 1 block hole 6 blocks deep and filled it with budder tools, armor, blocks, ingots and a book entitled 'My Budder Girl'. He then proceeded to cover the top layer with grass blocks and put a sign that said, "Allison's favorite things."

I knocked on Ethan's door and sang, "Ethan! I have yummalicious food!" He groaned and threw something at the door, causing it to swing open. I looked down and found one of his favorite black and blue Converse, then beckoned Brittany to come in. Brittany brought in a large bowl of salad, a fork, orange juice with extra pulp (the way he likes it), and his black and blue headset on a small wooden tray. "Here you go, Ethan. Please talk to me." She begged as she set the wooden tray on a desk next to the bed. "Alright, lets let him be, Brittany." I whispered as I started making my way out of the room.

(Ethan's POV)

I sat in bed, carefully eyeing the bowl of salad Brittany had brought in. I picked the fork and bowl up and decided, since I was starving, to eat a little bit. So, I took a few forkfuls, but quickly realized they were bribing me into talking. I slowly set the bowl and fork back on the tray and grabbed my laptop. I logged onto the Minecrafted server and proceeded to play on a redstone hardcore parkour Allison and I had created a few days before the giant move.

~Time Skip 1 day~

Last night, I, again, couldn't sleep. I kept myself awake by thinking about Allison and the times Ive had with her. I was really worried, as she hadn't woken up yet. Then, I did something amazing. I got out of bed for the first time in 3 days. walked over to the bathroom that was connected to our room and took a shower. I got in and turned on the hot water. I shivered as the freezing water poured down my back, but soon breathed a sigh of relief when the water heated up.

~Time Skip 10 minutes~

I stepped out of the shower and reached for a towel to dry off with. I put on some fresh clothes and walked out of the bathroom. After that, I did something incredible that was incredibly hard for me. I slowly walked out into the hallway and immediately caught the scent of Laura's famous pancakes. I walked downstairs and poked my head into the kitchen.

(A/N Dun DUn DUN! Cliff Hanger. Sorry To Keep You Guys Waiting. I Am REALLY Busy With My Job And School And Tons Of Homework. Be Updating Soon, I Promise!