Ch. 3 Busy Moving Hours

Chapter 3 Busy Moving Hours

(Allison's POV)

I woke up the next morning with a huge smile plastered on my face. I dressed myself in a black tshirt and messy, ripped jeans, and ran downstairs while humming my favorite song, Fallen Kingdom, by Captainsparklez, a minecraft youtuber who made minecraft parodies and also played minigames and adventure maps.

My mom was at the stove making pancakes for her and I for our last day together for a couple months. I sighed deeply and peered through the rectangular opening in the wall that separated the living room and kichen. My eyes immediatly fell onto my black and grey suitcase.

"Allison." My mom said, snapping her fingers a few inches from my face. I twisted around and leaned back, finding my mom's fingers. "Oh, sorry mom. I'm just nervous about the trip to LA." I said as my eyes let a few tears free. "You don't want to leave, do you." My mom said, saying exactly what I had been feeling about the move.

"I don't, but at the same time I want to just leave the state as quickly as I can." I described to my mom as hot tears burned my cheeks. She hugged me and told me I was going to be ok, then set a plate in front of me.

She walked back to the stove, and, with her back turned, yelled "Alioup! Allison, catch it!" as I rushed over to the free falling pancake. I laughed as my mom chuckled and hoisted another pancake into the air, spinning around and catching it. My mom worked at a breakfast bar, and performed that trick to impress boys and get them to go out with her. My mom was 24 when my dad had died, which was 2 years back. My old mom left my dad and he was really depressed.

~Time Skip 1 hour~

I ran over to my team, and hugged Sabi and Kaylin. They hugged me back and we all laughed. I was going to miss Illinois. But, I was ready for the new state of California!