Ch. 8 Taking Care of Business

Chapter 8 Taking Care of Business

(Ethan's POV)

I looked down at Allison, who's eyes were finally opened. "You're awake!" I said, happily hugging her. I felt her small arms wrap around me. I watched her as she buried her head in my chest. She stayed like that for a few minutes, then said "I need to go claim a room." as she sat up. "The only room left is where I'm staying with Nick, Jayden and Jackson." I said as she turned around. She gave me a smile, then looked at Jerome.

(Allison's POV)

Jerome! That's who I heard! "Jerome? What're you doing here?" I asked, sitting back down on the couch. "I came to welcome you guys. Are you ok? Your 'boyfriend' told me what happened." He said, giggling quietly. "Oh, I'm fine. My head hurts a little, though." I said, shyly looking at Jerome through the eye that wasn't covered by my hair. I had hair a lot like Ty's, with the hair covering my left eye.

I got up to grab my suitcase and walk it upstairs.

When I opened the door in the walk-in living room, Jackson was in there. Suddenly, Jayden and Nick came rushing out of the walk-in closet. They shut the door and gasped. "I'm never racing you again!" Nick said, glancing at him, then saw me poking my head in the room.

"Allison?" He asked, walking to the door. "Hi, Nick..." I said shyly, looking at the floor. "Hey guys! Allison's awake!" He yelled into the room. Nick invited me into the room.

I stepped in as everyone came rushing over to me and hugged me. I hugged them all back as I started to smile. They all let go and gave me space to walk fully into the room and put my suitcase down.

"Do we have any food yet, because I'm starving!" I asked, my stomach growling. They shook their heads as my stomach growled so loudly they probably heard it.

"Did you guys hear that? Allison, is that you?" Jackson asked, my cheeks turning a deep crimson color. "I'll go shopping, and get me some food, I mean, get us some food." I said, walking out of the room as I heard them laughing.

When I got downstairs, I said, "Hey Jerome." Then, it hit me, and I walked over to him. "Jerome? Is anyone from Team Crafted home?" I asked him, regretting the question. "Um, yeah. Adam, Ty, Jason, Mitch, Ian and Quentin are all at home. Why?" He asked, with a look that showed his confusion. "I need to go shopping and get food." I answered as I started to starve even more. "Hmm... I bet Mitch could drive you. Hold on, let me call 'im." He said, whipping out his iPhone.

"Hello, Mitch? Adam? Where's Mitch? Oh, ok... Mitch? Hey buddy. Could you drive our neighbor to Target for me?"

There was a long pause. Then, he said into the phone, "Ok! That's great buddy, thanks." He hung up and shoved the phone back into his pocket.

"Knock knock, biggums!" Mitch said, knocking on the door. "Come in, Mitch." I yelled through the door. "Hey! You're not Jerome. I'm coming, biggums!" He yelled, then started to ram into the door. I laughed and opened the door as he ran in and fell onto his rear.

"Ow!" He said as he slowly got up. "Biggums! You're ok!" He said, rushing over to Jerome. "Mitch. I told what I needed help with. I need you to drive Allison to Target." Jerome said, shaking his friend by the shoulders. "Oh, right. I forgot, where's the girl?" Mitch asked, looking around. He then saw me and smiled. "Alright, Mitch. Let's go." I said, opening the door. "Bye, Ethan. We'll be back soon." I said as I closed the door behind me.