Ch. 11 Team Crafted Invite

Chapter 11 Team Crafted Invite

(Adam's POV)

I hesitated as I took the phone off of the receiver, then held down the small black button that hung up the phone. "Mudkip! I cant do this, I'm too nervous!" I yelled across the hall into his room as I put the phone back down.

The curly-haired fish walked in, picked up the phone and shoved it into my hand. "I'm trying to play Hunger Games with Mitch and Allison! So shut up and call them, Adam!" He blurted angrily as he stormed out of the hallway. I tried to hold a steady breath as I dialed my neighbor's number. Ethan picked up the phone and casually said the common, "Hello?"

"Uh, hey Ethan. I was wondering do you and Allison want to come and have dinner with us?"

"Sure! Allison and I would really love to. Only us?"

"Um, yeah. Sorry about the other team members. You guys are the owners of the server, right?"

"Yeah, we are. So its like, sort of a server owner dinner?"

"Uh, uh huh. Sorry, I'm a little bit nervous."

"Its totally fine. I'll let Allison know. What time?"

"5:30."

"What to wear?"

"Anything comfortable, nothing dressed up."

"OK thank, Adam."

I slowly put the phone back onto its receiver and yelled, "MUDKIP! I did it!" "I don't care, Adam!" He yelled, and continued to play his minecraft mini games. I heaved a sigh of relief and sprawled out on my bed.

(Ethan's POV)

I happily hung up the phone and walked over to our video game room. "Allison, you don't mind going to our neighbor's for dinner, right?" I asked my lovely soon-to-be girlfriend. "No, not at all. What are we wearing and what time?" She questioned, focused on playing Hunger Games on our server.

"Nothing dressed up, some comfortable clothes and 5:30." I answered, grabbing a chair and dragging it over to Allison. "Who're you playing with?" I questioned her as I watched her beat someone with a pink and purple bacca skin. "Mitch and Quentin." She murmured, seeming to be lost in her Hunger Games battle.

"Hold on, hey guys. Say hi to Ethan." She said, I was pretty confused. "Hi, Ethan." Quentin suddenly spoke out of nowhere. "Hey G!" Mitch exclaimed happily. "I Skyped them so we could talk. Then, I had to mute them for a minute so I could talk to you." Allison explained as I started to understand. "Oh! Hey guys, whats up?" I said curiously, eyeing the laptop screen.

"Nothing much, except Adam was annoying the heck out of me. Are you guys coming tonight?" The amphibian asked as he killed Mitch. "Noooooooo! Why, fish, why?" Mitch whined. "I'm not a fudgin' FISH!" Quentin yelled furiously, banging his fists on his desk. "Yeah, we are." I answered hesitantly, a little shaken from when Quentin exclaimed to his friend, once again, that he was not a fish.

"Cool. Mitch, where's Jerome?" He asked his murdered friend. "He's in NYC, with his girlfriend." Mitch pouted playfully. I chuckled happily as Allison killed a minecrafter by the name of 2for1MCsale in a girl Deadlox skin. "Ethan, you look so tired. Go take a nap." She ordered me. "I feel fine, not tired at all." I argued, as she paused her game and turned toward me. "Ethan, go. I'll let you know when we have to get ready." She insisted as I gave in and walked upstairs.

(Allison's POV)

I UN-paused my game as Ethan walked upstairs. "Sorry about that guys, if you guys didn't see him, he looks so tired." I apologized as to other minecrafters and I were teleported to the death match. "Its OK, I'll be right back, Im'a go grab a banana." Mitch announced as we heard his door open and close.

"Yes! I am the queen of Hunger Games!" I yelled in glory as Mitch came rushing back in. "Hunger Games queen?" He questioned curiously, as we all logged out of minecraft and met each other's faces on Skype.

"Yeah, buddy! That's right!" I exclaimed happily, grinning shyly, but blissfully. "Alright, guys. I gotta leave the call so I can get some stuff done. I'll see you guys tonight." I said as I closed out of the Skype call.

I closed my laptop and placed it back into my bag. I zipped it tightly and dropped it in the corner of the room.

As soon as I sped out of the video game room, I bumped into Laura. "Allison, don't you have to teach a redstone class?" She asked curiously, as I immediately remembered my promise. "Oh... I'll go get my laptop." I sheepishly said as my cheeks turned a bright crimson red.

~Time Skip 1 hour~

"And that, Minecrafted members, is. how you use redstone and redstone repeaters." I finished, glancing at the clock. It was 4:45, so I had plenty of time. "I have to go get Ethan and get him and I ready." I said, logging out of minecraft and closing the laptop.

I walked back into the video game room and placed the laptop back into the bag. I bolted up the stairs, but quickly slowed my pace when I got to the bedroom door. She left me me there, I quietly opened it and immediately saw Ethan curled up on the bed, snoring lightly. I walked to the bed, sat down and placed a gentle kiss on his cheek.

I treated him like a small kitten, one quick movement and he would flinch. His eyes slowly opened and focused on me. "Allison, did you just...?" He asked, seeming scared. "Yes, I did. I do have a crush, the question is... do you?" I asked as he sat up. "I do, I was just afraid you didn't." He murmured, admitting he liked me back.

"We have 10 minutes." I said, glaring at the clock on the dresser. He looked at me and leaned in for a kiss, as I did the same. We locked and stayed for a few seconds, then pulled away and proceeded to get ready.

~Time Skip half an hour~

Ethan knocked on the door that was connected to the Team Crafted house. Mitch answered the 2 knocks Ethan had made. "Hey G!" He said happily, then at me. "Allison!" He exclaimed, wrapping his hands around my neck, hugging me. I hugged him back, feeling the sign of a second love. "Come on in." He invited us in and stepped to the side.

Ethan an I walked in and gazed at the sight of the monstrous looking house. "Mitch, this house is beautiful! How much money did the gang put into this?" I asked him as he closed the door. "Let me just say, a lot." He answered, chuckling softly.

"Guys, Allison and Ethan are here!" The tall, dark brown-haired Canadian announced as I heard a couple of heavy footsteps that seemed to be running. Ian came speeding in a few feet after Jerome. The large nosed, New Jersey born teenager bolted to his seat and fell backward, but was caught by his racing enemy. "Gotcha, dood." Ian said, lifting him up. "Thanks, Ian. My bad." Jerome admitted, chuckling happily.

Ian sat in his seat and noticed me, but Jerome spoke before Ian, saying, "So you're the famous Allison. Nice to meet you." He exclaimed, sticking out his hand. I took the hand and shook it firmly. "Strong grip you got there." I noticed, as he said, "Yours as well." He complimented nicely. "Mitch was really worried, hyperventilating and all." He said chuckling and looking at his best friend. "Biggums!" Mitch yelled in embarrassment.

~Time Skip 2 hours~

"Bye guys, thanks for coming." Jerome said, smiling as he closed the door. The evening was filled with eating a delicious dinner made by Mitch and a forty five minutes of talking, fooling around and even pranking Jason. I smiled blissfully as Ethan and I traveled back to our house next door.