Joker and The Damsels That Cause Distress~ Chpt. 16 Makes Me Feel Normal!

[[[im to lazy to really say anything on this beside what i just wrote & that..just read, if you want of course]]]

"""JOKER POV"""

I walked out slamming the door behind me.

It's impossible i mutter to myself.

It sounds just like the bike i have, i cant show it to tessy to ask though because then she'll think it was me ill have to burn it...erg.. i really liked that bike...maybe i can just hide it, ill have to kill her of course so she dosnt blabber. GAH. it still leaves me knowing though, it all adds up to it being me to & come to think of it i have no clue how i got that bike but, i prolly stole it from my imposture & then killed him. yeah that must be it, damn little liar, & why did i not want to constantly rip her guts out like i do with most people i enjoy the way she almost enjoys the misery i put her threw, usually that would make me want to kill them faster but with her i just wanna keep watching the way she trys to be brave. Ill break her, She strange, she makes me feel stranger to feelings im not use to, what most would call normal feelings she makes me feel normal & i wasnt sure if i liked them or not. i needed more time to figure her out, shes very betraying, every time i think i understand who she is she dose something to convince me otherwise i figure it out & break her down & make her weep i think ill kill her after i get her to shed a tear or two, so fine i wont kill her ill just keep her away from people or sew her mouth shut or something so nobody gets any ideas, i think i actually like this girl, no..no...NO i am fascinated by her almost like i am with the batman, since there the only two people i dont want to constantly wanna to rip apart from limb to limb, i want to mutilate there bodys and minds slowly, enoying every single second of there odd reaction to chaos & misery. This girl has a sister im ganna have to find out who, i wonder if shes like tessy. Yes.... i have decided i will wait to kill her & look on the bright side, i have a new pet. Oh the joy of human toys, i dont know why you'd use anything else, besides weapons. teeheehee.