Joker and Damsels That Cause Distress~Chpt.18I thought i was just a Chew Toy

[[[lol o yeah btw Tessy is kinda like the actress "Zooey Deschanel" her personality but laughs a little more. i cant say to much about her or else it'll ruin the story. Besides that Tessy has the body of Marilyn Monroe, you know voluptuous in all the right places, except she has natural blackish blue hair. Theda Bara Style lol]]] ....

"""Tessy POV"""

i had been in this dark room alone for so long that i was starting to wish the joker would come back, even if he did torture me, i was starting to forget who i was what was right or wrong what right & wrong themselves even where, i was so lonely & antsy that i would have actually been someway happy to see a psycho killer clown. SO when he actually came in i almost ran to go give him a hug, saying welcome home honey, but i hadnt completely lost my mind yet i still knew somewhat from right & wrong. i was laying on the ground using the bag of molded bread rolls as a pillow wide awake in thought when he came in, i think my eyes were shut but i couldnt be sure since it was so dark, wait yeah they were shut & i was ganna keep them that way being alone so long & knowing who was beyond these walls, who could walk in didnt really make me wanna open them to find out who or what kind of beast would be messing with me this time. the door opened & shut & i hear someone taking particles of clothing off and then dropping them to the ground *just fucking great*

"Good your awake." i hear the childish exhausted voice of the joker say.

*how he knew i was awake in this darkness was beyond me but he did & somehow easily navigated where i was in the room & sat next to me while a huge grin spread across my face i was extremely glad it was dark so he couldnt see until i was stupid enough to let a short stifled burst of soft grogy giggles burst from me & i could almost hear his grin widen before he scoffed a laugh.

"i knew it" he said.

"how’d you know?" i ask in a giggly morning voice

"you talk when your asleep, & un-like most people your more tense when you sleep, almost like its scares you to be inside your head & in your dreams than it is when your awake. he said

"that makes senses actually... wait how do you know what im like when im asleep?" i said

*it did make sense perfect sense i could at least try and distract myself from my nightmares & flashbacks when i was awake but i wasnt in control when i was asleep i have extremely weird sleep habits that i am mostly un-aware of considering im not conscious to remember*

"i have eyes everywhere my dear." he cooed while laying next to me

"good to know, night vision & eyes in the back of your head, are you the batman too. hehe" i groggily chirped in a mocking way

"NO!" he growled now hovering over my tired body "of course i wouldnt tell you if i was now would i" he replied nonchalantly

"that is true, & i dont know much about this batboy guy but im pretty sure he wore a different disguise & they're wasnt any makeup hiding under his mask, and as i recall you never take yours off." i mocked

"well i wouldnt need makeup if i had a mask though would i" he replied with a smug smile im sure

"i supose your right about that, and you would of course tell everybody you never take it off fight crime some days & cause crime the next, youd be the last person they'd suspect, *i giggled* but then i heard you have come face to face with him while i was locked in a closet so that kinda causing some problems in this theory." i said with a laugh.

He laughed & said something I wasnt expecting.

"I missed you" he said in a way I couldnt tell if he was being serious or mocking me, but thats how it always was with him, at one point he never took anything too seriously but at another point he took everything with extreme seriousness, it was hard to decipher what he was feeling or how he would react to anything.

"why am i still, here, even still alive?" i ask in a serious whisper

"so...so..Serious...why my dear?" he cooed in a huff

i softly laughed, "well its just you said you keep me alive to use me as your chew toy... o wait im sorry play toy... then you leave me alone for i honestly dont know how long & you know what your right i dont even care. i just realized how stupid that was to bring up."