Joker&Damsels That Cause Distress~Chpt.35Member of the mystical"Homo magi"race

(((USELESS INFORMATION: The magician JohnGiovanni Zatara (from Golden Age comic not DC like Zatanna Zatara) and Sindella Zatanna is the daughter of the crime-fighting stage magician John Zatara and the mystical Sindella, Zatanna Zatara was born with magic in her blood.)))

~~~

"You gave her an ear!!! Why wouldnt you do that for me puddin?!?! arent i your number one girl!" Harley Quinn winned

"No your my number one WHORE!!" joker replied laughing

"but puddin...." she winned but chnaged to a more chipper state "well its not like you did it for her, for any romantic reason right.... like Van Gogh did or anything...." she said in her chirppy jersey ancsent very passive agressively

"Now.... thats none of your bussiness is it?" joker replied grabbing her face & sliding a knife down her naked body with out cutting it landing on an area on her outter thigh & pressing in. The going & cutting out 3 large diomonds on her outter thigh as she sqealed in pain (yes like on Harley Quinnz Jester outtfit) after finishing he said "but dont worry snookums.. remeber Van Gogh gave that ear not to the ones he loved but some random prostitute, just to mess with her i guess." he cooed knowing he was messing with her heart & head when he was so nice to her, when he insinuated he loved her when it was soo completely not true. "ooo Mista J......" HArley Q said falling into his lap. He started laugh (Jokers thoughts: i dont love her sadly but i do love that she'll kill for me i could say less for some of my worthless goons. What about Tessy Though, My little Tessy in DIstressy, yes Tessy was Different, im sure i could get her to kill for me if i wanted though, ooo yes i know i could! & shall.... i will twist Tessy mind to oblivian till she screams for me to undo it... could i undo it... thats strange i dunno if ive ever tried that before ive twsited peoples minds ever which way... but back...ill have to try ill put it back then destroy it again.... lol oo yes it'll be wonderful... i love that the human mind was so flexible & esy to manuover!) 

"ooh yeah Mista J guess what!" Harley chirped 

"what?" joker asked in a slightly annoyed voice.

"you know how you told me to try & get the down low info from Ivy, well you wont believe what i got...." she said dramaticlly pulling the bubble gum between her teeth & wrapping them around two fingers.

"Well....WHAT ALREADY" joker growled.

"well it seems you might be wrong about getting mad AT ME for calling her a liar, see Ivy said she once knew a girl like this one, looked alot like her acted like her, but her name was Zatanna, she said her foster parents told her she was dead though." she said dramaticly

"hm....." 

"ooo wait it gets better, Her last name is Zatara, daughter of the famous magician Giovanni Zatara who was *suposidly* hehe from this special race called Homo Magi...hehe*homo* but thats only suposidly i say it was just part of the show so people thought it was real. anyways the only other surviving realitive is her cousin Zachary Zatara but i dont think she knows about him either for some reason. Anyways, the storys tessy told you & the storys Ivy told me match perfect exept for the part that Tessys name was Zatanna & shes now dead, either way the girls a liar!" she said proud of her investigating skills.

"hm." is all the joker said before bursting out of the room.