"THE METAPHYSICS OF MY LIFE"

ABOUT THE PAPER: The Categories in Me

Before you read the metaphysical realm of my life, I want first to gratefully appreciate the different perfections that have been a part of me which assisted me for the completion of this work.

First, I am grateful of myself, my own substance, for supporting all my perfections that made possible all my accomplishments. This paper was made by me through my different perfections or my accidents, the categories in me.

I, as a human being, possess a rational quality that permits me to think and make meaningful works. I also have quantity such as my height, my weight, and the size of my body parts that enables me to arrange myself into a specific position, such instance is when I sat in front of my study table to work for this paper. Another category that urged me to do this paper is my relation to Fr. Marlou as his student, since this is a requirement for his course. Then, after this requirement was given to us, the "time" when I did this paper was during the study period at night and any vacant period and the "place" where I labored for this paper is at St. Peter's Seminary and St. Anthony's College. My action for the completion of this paper is writing a draft and encoding but to fulfill my action, I need to possess something necessary for my action. My possessions, pen and paper, made it possible for me to create this work and my passion, for my want to graduate and a better future, made me finish this paper.

Most of all, I would like to be thankful to the Pure Act and the Divine Esse, who is God, for giving me subsistence and making my categories a reality which helped me fulfill my daily necessities.