📹Troye Coup de Main intervista📹

COUP DE MAIN: When we talked to you last year, the 'Wild' EP had gone to #1 on iTunes in New Zealand literally the day we spoke. Now you're here playing sold-out shows. It's literally wild. How have the non-Queenstown parts of NZ been treating you thus far?
TROYE SIVAN: So, so, so, well. I was saying before, we've been to so many really, really amazing places over the last year, and I think Sweden, Japan, and New Zealand have to be the ones for me. I really, really love it here. It feels like home. It feels super familiar, but it's just like really pretty and everyone is really, really cool.

CDM: In 'Ease', you say, "Take me back to the basics and the simple life." For you, what's the simple life? When/where are you happiest?
TROYE: They're different I think. The simple life isn't necessarily when I'm happiest, do you know what I mean? But when I think of simple, simple moments, it's probably lying on my bed in Perth. In the afternoon, the sun comes into my room, and that's probably it.

MY FAVOURITE PART OF MY YOUTH IS...

[Satin Look Piping Shirt in Navy by Glassons

[Satin Look Piping Shirt in Navy by Glassons.]

CDM: In 'The Quiet', you sing, "I'd rather have broken bones / Than feel myself turn to stone." Do you think it's better to have loved and lost, than to never have loved at all?
TROYE: 100% better to have loved and lost.