Chapter 6

Flashback

Niall's POV (AN- sorry for changing the POVs)

"Umm... Liam?" I peeped into his room.

"Ssup Nialler?" he asked

"I.. Ugh.. Actually need help"

"Bout what?"
"ahh a girl......... " Flashback ends

"actually there is this friend of mine who fell in love at first sight but the problem is that he knows that one of his best friends also likes her.  What should he do?" I finished, scratching the back of my neck.

"Your so called friend is Niall, the girl Akira and the other guy is Harry. Am I right or am I right?" he asked smirking at me.

I was caught absolutely off guard by this. I should have known that Liam knows me too well.

"Good Lord Liam do you read minds or what?" I shrieked feeling my cheeks heat up.

"No, but I do know what my best mate is thinking about... " he stopped to look at me and then continued "... and about Akira, do what you want dude, just follow the lead of your heart. If she likes you well and good and if not..." He shrugged.

I knew where he was coming from. The main problem is Harry always gets what he wants. And I've seen in his eyes that he wants Akira.

He's just a natural at everything. Even if the things he says creepy things they sound hot out of his mouth.

"I know Liam and that exactly is my point, Harry always gets the girls with his charming ways, he is Harry Styles after all, and I am just Niall the foody. "

He patted the space next to him and motioned me to come over.

" Listen mate, just make her feel wanted and protected. Respect her, that's all a girl asks for, and I'm sure you're pretty good at that" he winked.

I was at the verge of tears and gave him a bone crushing hug. He was my Li, not that I'm gay or anything but he's always the best for advice.

I bid him goodnight and left the room. The only thing in my mind was to give Akira all the warmth. She deserved, but HOW was the question.

Liam's POV

I sighed as Niall left my room. I really felt bad for him, I knew from the beginning that Harry fancied Akira, and I really saw something in Harry's eyes, it was something I've never seen, something different.

That is when I knew that Harry fell hard for Akira, I mean yah she was different, not that I fancy her.

And about Niall,  he was my best mate,  I couldn't just put him down, I had to give him hope but I knew Niall had not fallen hard for Akira, it was mere infatuation and believe me when I say it, they don't call me Daddy Direction for nothing.

I just wished the best man got her and I just hoped she was worth it and not break any of my them... Just hoped.

Harry's POV

Louis had snuck into my room that night. And yes I told him everything that I felt.

"I just don't know if she's worth it Harry, I don't want someone to make use of you, not how Tay and Kendall did. "

" Chill Lou, I know it's hard to trust but I know I can trust her. " I sighed.

This was typical Louis, he was over protective about me like an elder brother, apart from the fact that he was indeed elder to me. I loved this about Louis, sometimes it did get irritating but at the end we were brothers.

"I just hope you know what you're doing bro." He spoke... "And Yah Zayn called.......
______________________________________

Wh-aat? Cliffhangers are a bitch aren't they?

So umm hey? *smiles sheepishly * I'm alive. Please don't kill me. I was just too caught up in stuff. I'll be brutally honest.

First there were my exams and then the festive season. It's actually the biggest festival of Bengal, India. And so yah as I said I was caught up. I'll try to upload 2-3 chapters before my exams come up again, cause they are also big bitches.. 😂😂

Anyways bye, tell me what you think of this chapter, and don't be a silent reader, please vote.

Love you... 
XOXO 💙😘😘😘😘💙

PS- sorry,  just had to fangirl over Another Man and This Town. *Bdjsnjsnshsbsjsnjdbdhdbdhh*
okay now bye 🙈🙈