Chapter 3

Akira's POV

I came back to the car and waited for Tia to return. She came back with a huge grin plastered on her face but then it vanished.

"Why did you come back? Did you not see them?" She asked.

"Nope, I had a bad headache so thought of coming back to the car, its so freaking hot around here." I lied.

"Mmmm...but my wait was worth it, I hugged Liam, he is so...OMG..I don't even have words left in my vocabulary to describe him" she exclaimed, half chuckling and blushing.

I chuckled noticing her now red cheeks poking her. She was always crazy about Liam and hated all those who loved him. Crazy bitch she is. (Don't think about Cheryl here, she's non existent in my book)

"Possessive bitch" I said with a wink.

With that we drove off, it was almost 6:30 am.

"I have to rush, before aunty comes to wake me up" I said.

She was my mum's close friend and was instructed to keep an eye on me while in Mumbai. Though she was cute AF.

I climbed back to my room and laid there thinking about my encounter with him. It was weird, I never really liked them or him,but.......and I dozed off.

I woke up with a knock, I was sure it was aunty. I got off from bed and opened the door with a smile. There she was, standing with toasts, bacon and mango juice. I swear I could hug her right then but the food would fall.

"I can see someone all 'smiley smiley' today" she said while walking to the small table beside my bed and keeping the tray.

"Umm..yeah..I had a cute dream" I said.

"What about?" She asked

"Ummmmmm..." I tried to think hard "..about me travelling the world" I blurted out.

"Thought so...it was always your dream" she chuckled.

She went back closing the door behind her. I did have a dream but about him. I never thought I would dream about any of them and then have to lie about it. It was really a special yet weird dream...

God NO I'm behaving like an obsessed fan or something. I can't let this happen to me. I shook the thought out of my head and went to do my morning routine.

I had an hour to wrap things up. I somehow managed to finish my food and drive to college. I don't usually drive, but I could care less cause I was already late. No one likes to be late on the first day of a new semester.

As I approached the front gate I saw a poster. Immediately a cold shiver ran through my spine yet I liked it. I have not the slightest idea why.
____________________________________

AN- sorry for this loves, I had to show akira's life a bit. Thanks for reading much love... ❤❤❤