Chapter 4

AN- I'm really sorry for being so late. _/\_ :* 

________________________________________________________________________________

It was a blessed 1D concert, that also in our college. Life just couldn't get any better *note the sarcasm*

I reached the halls looking for Tiara but could not find her anywhere so went over to Miller, my other best friend though Tia had told me that he had a little crush on me I had friend zoned him cause I didn't have time for relationships in my lifetime.

We said our hi's and went into class. On our way to class we heard our principal calling the student-council into his office and me being a part had to go. DUH

AN- Im gonna skip a bit.

________________________________________________________________________________

Harry's POV

"Niall get your face out of the fridge and come down here NOW, we need to be there in 20" shouted Liam.

I was too tired to walk so Liam and Louis literally dragged me outta bed. 

'What's the matter Haz?' Louis asked.

'Nothing, jus' Jet lag' I bearly whispered.

________________________________________________________________________________

Akira's  POV

I was walking t'wards Mr.Khan's (principal) office.

You must me wondering why well let me fill you in.

Me being a 'respectful' member of the student council had to take care of the 1D concert held in our college along with some girl named Beatrice.

And now I had to meet them to get in touch.

To top the ice-cream up Beatrice had left college early due to unavoidable circumstances  and now I had to deal with those guys alone, I repeat ALONE

           I took a deep breath and entered the cabin, but soon regretted it. Mr.Khan-- for some reason, I don't know-- wasn't there and four pair of eyes were darting at me. 

Louis had grabbed Harry's crotch and Niall was sitting on top of them. Liam being the matured one as he was stood there with his arms crossed. Their faces seemed as though they had seen a ghost.

To break the ice I spoke up, "Um..uh..Hi?" I managed to say, causing them to shuffle and come up to me.

"Umm..hey there love I'm Louis and I love carrots" Louis said.

"I'm Niall and food is my love" said Niall.

"I'm Liam, Liam Payne" said Liam shaking my hand.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      With that Louis and Niall gave me a bone breaking hug tackling me to the ground. I couldn't help but chuckle.

"whoaaahh! Calm down there guys!" a raspy voice spoke up, I looked up to see Harry, he held out a hand and I accepted it pulling myself up.

"And I'm Harry...don't love carrots or food but instead you"  he said with a wink and smirk.                  

 I simply rolled my eyes, I hated him already and faced the others.

"Well I'm Akira and--" I was cut off by Mr.Khan, "-and she is going to be the one managing you lads" he completed for me.

 "Well I guess more of babysitting them" I replied with sass. Everybody broke out into fits except for Harry who held a smirk. Creepy Guy I thought to myself.

We exchanged numbers for Mr.Khan said it would be off official help and with that I gladly went home for the bell rang.

________________________________________________________________________________

Eeeeksss I updated sorry there guys, well I got 11 read for the previous chapters before guess that is improvement....