Chapter 2

There were hardly any paps or fans for it was early in the morning. To be honest, I found the boys a bit handsome but was not as crazy as the others.

"OMG" two girls started to screaming and soon Tia joined them.

I just stood at a distance like a dummy because
1. I was sleepy
2. Tia had practically dragged me out of bed.

As I was thinking to my self my eyes got caught, it was them. All of them with an exclamation of 'aweness' printed on their faces as they took a glance at the Indian Directioners.

Liam was looking as sexy as ever with his signature hat, Harry had cut his hair short but it was growing back faster than expected, you could see those curls peeking out from that beanie he was sporting, face of the devil was evident on Louis' face and Niall seemed like the good Irish boy he is.

Don't ask me how I know so much about them, when you have a best friend blabbering about them every second this is what happens. A mental slap to Tiara for this.

Then I found a pair of green eyes poking me, YES, he..he was looking directly at me.

I did not want to lock my eyes with him because I knew it would have been too awkward, I simply walked passed the crazy girls not wanting to glance back even for a milli second.
____________________________________

Harry's POV

I saw her, Gosh! Never have I ever seen someone so calm and quiet around us. She was standing there like a pretty doll.

Perfect glowing golden complexion, dark brown wavy her, deep eyes which looked like it held a lot of depth in there and pink plump glossy lips.

She seemed like an angel from the heavens above. (I know that's too much but bare with me)
I didn't mind her weight. She was a bit plump but only if cuteness could kill.