Chapter 7

"And Yah Zayn called.!" Louis spoke.

This made me really furious. Zayn called? What the fuck did he mean by saying Zayn called?

"What the hell Lou? After everything he did you talked to him? Seriously? " I was heating up with every word I spoke.

"He wants to talk Harry, you are the only one holding the grudge against him."

"Umm.. Wait a second are my own mates going against me for him?" I nearly spat at him.

Did Zayn really think he would come back after every fucking thing he did? After how he shattered us? After me being the one to get everyone up and carry the band on? After every single thing, he wants to talk? Hell no I'm not talking and that's for sure.

LOUIS' POV (YAY)

harry was getting furious by every passing moment.

Soon Niall and Liam burst into the room. they looked pretty shocked at Harry's unexpected outburst and they exactly knew why.

"But Haz try and give him a chance" Liam spoke up.

Harry looked at him as if he was about to punch him, but I can swear I saw his eyes soften for a millisecond.

"A no, is a No. Please guys I don't want any further discussions on the Zayn matter. Can't you see he's breaking us?"

I was about to say something when Liam stopped me by giving me a 'later' look.

Liam spoke, "Umm.. Okay.. So umm wanna go have dinner? Niall is starving here"

Niall's face that had a worried look lit up immediately.

"Oh ya.... Pleassseeeeeee Hazza", he spoke by extending the 'ese' in the 'please'.

Harry just nodded and left the room. We could all sense the negativity of the atmosphere because no one was being himself though all of us tried pretty hard.

Dinner was quiet with an awkward silence. Even Niall did not eat properly, this proved that he was stressed as well. Ugghhh I just hope someone came back into Harry's life who could convince him.

Suddenly Harry's phone started ringing, as he looked at the screen a smile crept up on his face. He excused himself and went away somewhere 'unknown'... Ohkay maybe not unknown but to his room.

Harry's POV

As I looked at the screen I could feel a smile creeping up my face. It was Akira.

How come she called? She seemed like she loathed me. Everyone loathes you at the beginning Haz my subconscious spoke and for the first time, may I say, my subconscious had a point.

I excused myself from dinner and went to my room, clicking the green button I brought the phone to my ear.

"Hey, Akira here, I'll be there tomorrow at eight to pick you guys up and don't get a stick up your ass because I don't really have a choice but to pick you guys up. Bye gotta go." With that she hung up.

What the actual fuck was that I thought to myself. She indeed was crazy. Why did she have to call me out of all of us? Well I guess I'll find that out tomorrow.

_________________________________________

AN- hey my bunnies!!

So as promised I updated before my exams.

BUT
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I won't update anymore before the 18th of November because my exams start on the 10, I'm in deep shit as of now.

Vote and share. Comment and tell me what you think of this chapter. It was a shortie but I really don't have time.

Bye babbeeesss 😚😚😚😚

PS- The plot is still building so have some patience 😂

Okay now bye