Chapter 10

WARNING MATURE CONTENT)

I quietly laid back on the soft grass with Tia and closed my eyes.
I told her everything that happened between me and Harry, I was a bit hesitant at first but my doubts were cleared when she only said 'I hope you know what you're doing'.
This is the exact reason why I love Tia, she never judges me.

We were in a park right now and she was blabbering about her fangirl moments.
Just when she mentioned that she wanted to get to know them a text came in from Louis,

Hey love, join in tonight, we're going out to a club and bring your friend, umm what was her name? Yah Tia, bring her along as well.. xx...

I sent back a 'sure' to Louis before breaking the news to Tia.

"Umm Tia Louissortofinvitedmetopartywiththemandaskedmetobringyoualong.... " I spoke with my eyes closed and then decided a get a peak.

"And then I heard this song, was in tears... Wait what?" there was silence before she nearly blew down every tree in the vicinity with her scream.

"We have so much to do today, get out hair set, go to the parlor, get hold of proper clothing... " She went on and I didn't bother stopping her because I know there was no stopping her.

______________________

FOUR hours of struggle and here we were standing facing the mirror admiring ourselves. Although all the trouble was faced was by Tia.

She looked drop dead gorgeous in her white laced dress which reached just above her knees, her hair was in curls while she sported natural makeup. She looked like the 'good girl'.

Whereas I on the other hand was wearing a backless red dress which reached till the middle of my thighs, the neckline was deep and the twins were peeping out.

It was bolder than what I'm used to but Tia insisted and let me tell you her insists are forced.

___________________

I was currently squashed between Liam and Niall. Harry was opposite to me and Louis was nowhere to be seen.

Liam and Tia started flirting from the time Tia calmed her nerves and Niall wouldn't stop laughing.

Harry kept checking me out from the beginning and his eyes did not leave the twins since. I'm guilty to admit that I was turned on.

He wore a see through black shirt, and black torn skinnies. That perfect butterfly head showing off...

Shit I needed to distract myself, I got up grabbed Tia's hand and headed towards the dance floor. She was too wasted to ask me what was up.

We started grinding each other and touched the other's body. It was common but this was turning me on even more.

I turned around so Tia could grind me and faced the booth to lock eyes with lust filled dark emerald eyes.

As we grinded I touched my self slowly and dragged every move not leaving the eye contact with Harry. My hands dipped lower and lower until it reached the hem of my dress.

I pulled the dress up enough to show my lace underwear off a bit and started touching myself in places I shouldn't be doing such a thing in public but I could care less.

I spread my legs and grinded into Tia when I saw harry's hands going under the table. It stayed there a while before he came up to me and tore me off Tia and started dancing.

I turned so that his erection touched my ass and started grinding. That pleasure was unbelievable.

His left hand gripped my hips and the right one wandered over my chest before going inside the fabric and giving my boobs a squeeze.