Chapter 8

Akira's POV : morning

I walked up to my car as I drink the last of my coffee. I get in and start driving to the address Mr. khan gave me of the one direction guys.

While driving I listened to Hero by Enrique, it has some fucking feels and is somewhat related to my past as well.

My first love, oh how can I ever forget him, I promised myself not to forget him, ever.

As the song finished I parked my car near the gate and called Liam.

I've had enough of Harry already. Liam is much better. I don't even know why I called that prick last night.

Liam picked up the phone and I told him that I was waiting for them.

"uggghh.. Yes Akira, we're almost out," he said. I heard Harry cussing in the background about how I could have had easily called him instead. I groaned and hung up.

Soon the door opened and the four come out, though awfully quiet. They greeted me and sat down, Harry taking the place beside me.

I saw Niall's face cringe but I chose to ignore it.

As I drive there was an awkward silence in the air, so I decide upon trying to start a conversation.

"What's up your asses today? I don't think you'll are this quiet all the time?" I said. 

Louis sighs and replies,  "Ask Harry he has a stick up his ass".

From the corner of my eyes I see his jaws tense, "Nothing you need to know of, just drive" he spoke.

I decide to ignore the snob's rude remark and went on telling them the plan for today.

We were to start by listing of the songs we needed for the concert, because they have never ever visited India. And thus have to have an equal balance of all their albums.

Harry's POV : later that day

I had apologized to the guys before and told them that I needed some time to sort things out in my head and come to a conclusion.

They respected my decision and told me I had all the time in the world.

As of now I was with Akira, hanging around because the others were working and for a change we weren't fighting.

"Hey can you teach me guitar?" she suddenly asked out of the blue.

Scratching the back of my neck,  I said, "I'm not any expert but I know the basics, Niall taught me, so ya..."

I saw her face lit up and I couldn't help but smile to myself.

She was wearing a blue, sleeveless dress, that ended up right above her knees with nothing but a Black ribbon to top it off.

And trust me her curves looked amazing. I mean any guy loves a curvy butt.

Akira's POV

He handed me the guitar and I took it, I knew how to at least hold one.

"So know starting with the basics.." he spoke while coming up behind me and bending down at the crook of my neck,

"you need to hold this string down and pluck this one... Yah just like that.  Now keep playing that. "

I knew his crotch was close to my butt but I also knew it was nothing to worry about because it happens at times.

As he listened to me playing my first chord,  I started swaying right and left with the rhythm.

But soon something awkward happened, I felt him getting hard, my breath hitched.

"Harry?"I said.

He did not say anything but replied with a 'hmm' which sounded more of a moan.

We both got caught up. I looked up at him and saw he had closed his eyes and his lips were brushing on my collar bone.

He soon wrapped his arms around my tummy and started massaging it. I could not help but let a moan escape my lips.

His other hand was on my thigh squeezing it as well. His fingers were almost near to my crotch but I didn't resist it, I felt something, unusual not in the bad way but in a good way.

I kept swaying and he kept massaging, I did not notice that the hem of my dress had gone up dangerously and that he was massaging my inner thigh. My stomach churned and it did flips.

"Oi.. harry.... " we both split up as Louis entered the room...

" Can you help me out with this? " Harry nodded and went out with him but before exiting he looked back at me.

My cheeks were heated and were flushed, I just knew it. And I could see that sly smirk on his face.

'What the hell' I thought to myself as I heard the final bell ring. I gathered my stuff up and left. I didn't even bother informing anyone.

_________________________________________

AN- this was just a filler,  a hint to what might happen.

I have a fucking great plan with the story and I know where to go.

Okay bye... I'll try and update more 😘