Chapter 2

About two weeks have passed since you got the TATINOF tickets, and today was the day.

   Yes guys, today is the day, that you are going to see your precious senpai's.

   You were so pumped that you were already prepared a day earlier.

   You and your friend wouldn't stop talking about it for those two long weeks.

   "Are you gonna ask for Dan's hand in marriage?"Asked your friend as you were walking to your seat.

   "Why would I do that?" You laughed. "He's way out of my league."

   Your friend snorted really loudly.

   "Jesus Christ (B/F),that was too loud," you both burst out laughing.

   "Yeah, (B/F)," You heard a voice say behind you.

   You and your friend made eye contact and looked behind you to see the one and only, Dan Howell, and his best friend, Phil Lester.

   You both screamed and saw Dan laughing while Phil was in the background smiling.

   Since you were the only ones there, since you came extremely early, it was a surprise that they were there.

   You assumed they would have been getting ready for the show, but this is better.

   "W-why are you guys here?! Shouldn't you be getting ready for the show?" You cried.

   "We've already had a couple of shows already, so I'm pretty comfortable we're going to ace this sh-,"Dan got cut off by Phil speaking.

   "Dan! Don't swear in front of these young ladies, they look so innocent," Phil yelled.

   You and your friend looked at each other for 3 seconds and burst out laughing.

   "Us, innocent? Please!" Your friend said, trying to hold back her tears from laughing.

   "I assumed that. If you've watched my videos already, I'm pretty certain you aren't innocent,"Dan smirked, looking at you.

   Your face heated up and you looked at Phil, making eye contact with Dan.

   "Um," Phil coughed. "Dan?"

   "Oh, s-sorry for making you uncomfortable,"Dan muttered.

   "It's fine," You looked down.

   You saw from the corner of your eyes that your friend was smiling like and idiot.

   "I SHIP IT SO BAD IM SORRY," Your friend confessed.

   You looked at your friend, who was smiling at you and Dan, and Phil was just like an awkward potato in the background.

   "Shut up, I'm only a fan, and that's all I'll ever be," You whispered the last part to your friend, making him/her look terrified.

   You felt so embarrassed, but you saw Dan look at you and you covered your face so he wouldn't see how red it has become.

   You, Dan, and Phil chatted for a while, and your friend jumped into the conversation a little while after.

   Soon, the seats were packed, and it was time for the show.

   "Dan, we gotta start the show," Phil said.

   "Yeah ok, bye guys, nice meeting you," Dan smiled at both of you, making you melt.

   "Bye!" You smiled back, and heard Dan chuckle.

   "Oh my God, we actually had a conversation with the Dan Howell and Phil Lester," You reminded your friend.

   "I know, I can finally die in peace now," You and your friend laughed.

   After having 5 minutes of talking, the show finally started.

   "HI GUYS!!" Dan yelled.

   All the phangirls started screaming, as well as you and your friend.

   Dan and Phil did little skits, and once in a while you would catch Dan looking at you, and he'd immediately look away once you caught him.

   "Um, (B/F)," You whispered.

   "Yeah, what's up?"

   "Dan keeps staring at me," You said.

   "Oh my gosh, he's in love with you. Quick, we need to plan your wedding!" He/She exclaimed.

   "You're so stupid," You giggled,  and put an arm over his/her shoulder.

   After the show was over, you were going to the meet and greet.

   Only 2 people were ahead of you, and you saw some girls talking with Dan and Phil, laughing, making them sign stuff, take a picture and leave.

   You know, what everyone did.

   But you wanted to do something different.

   Something that will make them remember you.

   Something that will one day remind Dan and Phil to make them say, "That's her."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   Guys, I made the title Her for a reason.

   I'm not just a stupid 12 year old who thinks, "Her would be a good title!"

   No, cause the title has a story behind it, and that's why it's so important.

   Anyways, bye fam, I'll try to update today or tomorrow.