Chapter 9

Hey guys! I was planning on writing this chapter earlier since you know, it's finally 2017 and I felt so motivated, but I was so tired from partying (not really I was reading fan fiction all throughout the night).

I went to my aunt's house for a New Year's party at like 10 and we got home at like 5 in the morning. I was so tired, but I ended up reading some more fan fiction, so I ended up sleeping at 6 a.m and woke up at almost 4 in the afternoon.

So yeah...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   "I think (Y/N) and I need to take a break," Dan ruffled his hair, sighing at his suggestion.

   "Maybe you should. Promise you won't ever do that again, okay?" Phil looked at Dan with a gloomy look.

   "Promise," Dan went in to hug Phil once more, feeling a bit more calmer than he had felt when he came into the apartment.

(SORRY I JUST HAD TO PUT THAT IN THEY'RE SO ADORABLE

(SORRY I JUST HAD TO PUT THAT IN THEY'RE SO ADORABLE.)

   Dan laughed as he got out of Phil's arms. Phil looked at Dan with curiously, a smile tugging at his lips.

   "Why are you laughing, Dan?" Phil laughed along with Dan.

   "I'm just so glad you're my best friend," Dan sighed, blushing. "It sounds cheesy, but I'm just so happy you're always there for me."

   "I'll be with you 'till the day I die, Dan," Phil smiled at his friend. Phil coughed at the awkward silence after Dan's remark towards him. "So, you're not gonna talk to (Y/N) for a while?"

   "I think it's for the best, Phil. She's probably really pissed with me at the moment. We can wait until we think it's time for us to talk again," Dan said as he stared at the ground.

   "Whatever you think is best," Phil got up from where he was sitting, touching Dan's shoulder and giving it a tight squeeze as he walked to his bedroom.

   After a few minutes, Dan got up and headed towards his bedroom as well. He layed down on his bed and sighed.

   "Well," Dan said. "It's like they all say, 'bros before hoes'. "

~~~

   After your encounter with Dan, you eventually fell asleep, due to the feeling of your eye's being burnt from your tears.

   Your phone vibrated on your wooden nightstand. You slowly fluttered your eyes open as you reached for your phone.

   You pressed the home button, turning it on. You saw you had a notification from Twitter. You opened it up and saw it was a tweet from Dan.

Danisnotonfire:
Feeling a little sad today ;-;. 'I love you' she said, and I thought it was true...

   After reading that, you knew he was talking about you. You looked through the comments, reading some of the ones that caught your eye.

"What's wrong Dan? I hate seeing you sad."

"WHO BROKE YOUR HEART? I WILL RIP THEIR THROAT OUT (unless it's Phil cause he's precious)."

"The person who hurt you must be a total bitch, you should forget about them and move on. You deserve better than this :)."

   You didn't notice you were crying while reading the comments until you felt a tear splash on your phone screen, blurring some of them. You threw your phone on your bed and slammed yourself against your pillow, screaming into it.

   Fuck Dan. He's not worth it.

   Once you thought this, you realized how wrong you were. You have been watching his videos for years, and you never imagined yourself saying that, because you knew it wasn't true.

   "I'm so sorry, Dan. I love you," You cried into your pillow some more until you couldn't cry anymore. You wiped your tears away, remembering how Dan would always do it for you whenever you cried.

   You grabbed your phone to see your best friend text you.

(B/f): I saw Dan's tweet. Did something happen between you and him?

   You sighed, arguing with yourself over whether or not you should tell them. You decided that you would, since they are your best friend after all.

You: Yeah, we kinda had an argument.

(B/f): Aw, what happened :'(

You: We did some stuff...and I kinda yelled at him and he just grabbed his stuff and left me.

(B/f): Ohhh, you mean, 'the stuff'      ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)?

You: We didn't actually do it! He kinda just touched me, and I got really nervous

(B/f): Luckyyy, I wish Dan would rape me.

You: HE DIDNT RAPE ME I AGREED TO IT :')!

(B/f): Whatever, anyways gotta go watch some YouTube. Bye!

   You flinched as you read the word 'YouTube'. It reminded you to much about Dan. You exited out of your messages and went to your Instagram, seeing you had a lot of messages.

'You should really go kill yourself, making Dan feel upset. You don't know how much he's been through, and now you come along and make it worse.'

'Your such a bitch, thinking you can make poor Dan cry. He deserves better than you piece of shit.'

'Any girl besides you would be a better option for Dan, you whore.'

   You felt yourself cry again, throwing your phone across your room.

   "They're right. I'm a bitch, a piece of shit, a whore," You cried out, pulling at your hair.

   I'm gonna do it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   OH NO READER CHAN IS GONNA DO SOME SHIT SHE SHOULDN'T BE DOING.

   Warning that the next chapter might trigger some people, since it might involve suicidal thoughts and attempts.

   Love you♡