Chapter 8

Guys...I don't know what to do. I'm not sure if I should make this into a smut/lemon chapter or kinda just like a fluff or lime (idkkk??) one.

I'll just try to go with what I feel like fits in. If you don't like this chapter, please let me know in the comments. I'm having a hard time trying to figure out a plot for the next few chapters, and if you want, you can even throw in some suggestions in the comments as well saying what you'd like to see in the upcoming chapters.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Take me," You moan as you feel your insides all tingly from the friction Dan is giving you.

"As you wish~," Dan carried. you to the bed and lays you down on the white sheets, slamming his lips onto yours.

He bites on your bottom lip, slowly pulling away from your face a bit before letting it go. As Dan is on top of you, he intertwines his fingers with yours, giving your hands a squeeze.

He stops the kiss to take off his shirt, showing the small abs he has. Although he wasn't athletic, which showed due to having barely any abs, it still turned you on.

You crawled on top of him and slowly kissed down his neck to his chest. You went back to his face and kissed his lips, cupping his face with your hands.

He took of your shirt, looking down at your chest, being covered with your black lace bra. You wrapped your legs around his waist to whisper into his ear.

"Like what you see, Dan?" You kissed his cheek as you said this.

"Yes...fuck you look amazing," He looked at you as if to ask for your consent, which you just nodded your head to.

He kissed you while grabbing a hold of your breasts, massaging them. He pulled down your bra a bit to expose some of your chest and ran his thumbs over your hardened nipples.

"Ah, Dan..." You looked down to see what he was doing. Dan inches his face towards your right breast. He opens his mouth and sucks on your nipple, gripping your waist.

"Mmm, Dan~," You moaned as he continued to suck your nipple. He flipped you guys once more so he was on top now, looking at you moaning as he pleasured you.

Dan detaches his lips from your nipple to catch his breathe. You see a string of saliva come out of his mouth, attaching to the breast he was sucking.

"I want you so bad, (Y/N)," He kissed you roughly once more. You felt him poke you through his pants. He takes his hand and slides it down your pants. He softly rubs your clit, making you gasp.

"Dan! Ah, fuck~" You moaned in pleasure as you arched your back, wanting more.

"Tell me what you want, baby," Dan told you as he inserted a finger in, making you moan louder. "Let everyone know who's fucking you."

"Dan...Dan, that feels so good!" You wrapped your arms around his neck, sweating.

Wait...(Y/N), what are you doing?

"Wait, D-Dan," You tried not to moan as he pumped his finger into you. Dan thought this was you asking for more, so he pumped a second finger in.

"Dan!" You yelled seriously. Dan looked at you in shock and removed his fingers from your wet cavern. He licked his fingers, moaning as he tasted your juices.

"What's wrong bab-" Dan got cut off by you yelling at him.

"No! Don't call me baby, or princess, okay?! No, just stop!" You screamed at Dan as you covered your face, daring not to look at him. You couldn't help it, so you removed your hands from your face, just to let him see your bloodshot eyes spilling with tears.