Chapter 11

GUYS. I'M SO SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE THIS STORY. I LITERALLY HAD LIKE NO INSPIRATION AND I JUST COULDN'T KEEP UP I APOLOGIZE.

But anyways, I WANT TO SEE TYLER AND JOSH PERFORM TWO MONTHS AGO. I know that was a long time ago but I have some snazzy pictures:

 I know that was a long time ago but I have some snazzy pictures:

I have way more but I'm not gonna put all of them cause that's to much work

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   Dan sat quietly in the waiting room, still checking his twitter. He was looking at all the tweets he's made about you; how beautiful you are, how much he adores you. His lips quivered as he tried to hold back the tears.

   "I'm sorry, (Y/N). I love you," Dan let his tears fall down his cheeks. He took a deep breathe to ease down his nerves.

   Dan looked up to see a nurse walking up to him with a smile, making him feel so much better.

   "Uh...Dan Howell? Right?" The nurse asked with a laugh.

   "Yep, that's me," Dan sighed, chuckling as well. His eyes were red and puffy from crying, making the nurse's expression go numb with sadness, but immediately tried to lighten it up.

   "(Y/N)'s feeling a lot better. You can go in and see her now, if you'd like," the nurse said with a warm smile. Dan froze in his seat, and started crying.

   "Thank you...so much," Dan struggled to get his words out as he tried to catch his breathe, but the nurse nodded and led him to your room.

   There you were, in your bed looking up at the ceiling. Your eyes were red like Dan's. He walked up to you slowly, in shock seeing you in your situation.

   "(Y/N)..,"Dan whispered as he sat down in a chair, grabbing your hand and giving it a kiss. He placed your hand on his cheek. "I'm sorry I did this to you. It was a mistake."

   "Dan," you choked out. "I...I love you," You were still a bit dizzy from recovering, making you unable to know what you were saying.

   "I love you too," Dan let go of your hand and leaned down, kissing your lips. With weak arms, you still managed to get them to his neck, touching his hair.

   After a few kisses, you two finally let go of each other, Dan's face bright red and you just smiling like an idiot at him.

   "I wanna go home, Dan," You cried. "Take me home."

   Dan looked at you and smiled. "Don't worry, baby. I'll get you home," Dan laced his fingers with yours gripping your hand.

   "Hehe...baby," you giggled. "Your my baby, too, Danny," You sat up to peck his lips and went back down to your bed.

   "(Y/N), I'm sorry that I...that I touched you like that. I know I shouldn't have. I just wanted you so bad," Dan said, attempting not to make him sound awkward.

   You lyed there for a moment, trying to process what he said. It then hit you, making you realize why you were in the hospital.

   "I...I got mad. I remember...I remember you touching me," Dan's face went red, looking down in shame. "I remember yelling at you to get out, and you got upset and left mad. You said something on your Twitter about being hurt by a girl. People started threatening me, Danny. I didn't know what to do. I swallowed five sleeping pills, thinking that all the pain would go away." At this point of your memory, you were already crying. "It only made things worse."

   "(Y/N), I'm sorry I got mad. I was hurt that your just got mad at me. I was only thinking about myself. I'm sorry," Dan gripped your hand tightly, bending down once more to kiss you. "I love you so much."

   "I love you too, Danny." You patted the bed. "Sleep with me."

   Dan nodded and got on the bed with you. He cuddled you closely to his chest, embracing you tightly.

   "I'm never gonna lose you again. I promise."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know this chapter is shorter than my other ones but I didn't know what to write next and I have school tomorrow and I'm not gonna wanna wake up.

I'll try to update tomorrow. Stay awesome you guys.