Chapter 10

Yes, I know this fanfic is about Dan, but my precious Phil doesn't get enough attention. So, I just put that picture of him for this chapter because he looks so god damn cute in it.

   BUT HEY DID YOU SEE THE NEW COVER HOLY SHIT I'M IN LOVE WITH IT.

   I spent so much time trying to make this cover cause I kept messing up and honestly it was a mess but it was so worth it :').
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   I'm gonna do it.

   You got up from your bed and grabbed your phone, about to text your friend.

   Should I really say anything about it? They wouldn't care anyways...

   You we're debating on whether or not to text your friend, but you finally agreed with yourself that you were. You went onto your messages and began typing.

You: (B/f), you know I love you so, so much, right? I know this is kind of odd for me to say, but I just can't take it anymore. I think you know what I mean by that. Please understand I'm doing this for myself, and not to harm others. I just can't start to live this life, being threatened by others. All of my life, I've been so happy until I met the one guy I've loved in my entire life. I'm sorry, but I just can't...

   You put your phone down, your breathe hitched as your tried to fight back the tears. You went to the bathroom and looked through your medicine cabinet.

   Where are the sleeping pills...?

   After a while, you finally found them. You delicately opened up the bottle and grabbed about five pills.

   "This...this will do, right?" Your words sounded shaken as you spoke.

   You tightened your grip on your pills, and brought them up to your mouth. As you were about to swallow them, your phone vibrated loudly, startling you.

(B/f): (Y/N) WHAT ARE YOU DOING? IM COMING OVER RIGHT NOW WITH DAN AND PHIL. PLEASE DONT HURT YOURSELF YOU MEAN THE WORLD TO ME AND I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO HANDLE YOUR DEATH.

   You glanced down, looking at your phone, reading the text. Tears slowly slipped down your eyes.

   "No...I can't. I need to do this," You grabbed the pills forcefully from the bathroom's counter top and shoved them in your mouth, downing a small amount of water.

   You gagged as you swallowed them, spitting out a bit of blood into your sink. You cried as you tried to fight back the pain.

   Trying to calm yourself down, you grabbed your phone and texted your friend back.

You: To late.

   You breathed in and out, trying to ease your nerves, but this only made it worse. You went to YouTube and watched one of Dan's videos.

   "I love you," A few seconds after saying this, you dropped your phone and collapsed to the floor, unconscious.

~~~15 minutes later~~~

   "(Y/N), where are you?!" (B/f) slammed the door open. You gave her some extra keys to your house just in case if she needed anything, which gave them access to your home anytime.

   Dan looked around your house, searching for you. Phil followed (B/f), but didn't really find anything.

   "(Y/N)!" (B/f) opened the bathroom door to see your body lying on the ground, your face pale and your eyes dead.

   (B/f) dropped to the floor and held you in her arms, sobbing into your neck.

   "Why...?" (B/f) cried. "Please don't do this to me...".

   Phil ran to Dan, informing him that you were in the bathroom. Dan walked into the bathroom, seeing your almost lifeless body, making him go pale as well.

   "W-we need to take her to the hospital..." The others just stared at him, oblivious to what he just said. "NOW!"

   Phil nodded his head and tried to pick you up with (B/f), but unfortunately failed.

   "I got this," Dan placed both hands behind your back and one on your bottom and picked you up bridal style, running to (B/f)'s car.

   Phil went in the front while (B/f) started up the car. Dan placed your body on his, your head on his chest.

   "(Y/N), just...won't you stay alive?" Dan whispered, shedding a tear, as he gently ran his fingers through your hair.

   After about twenty minutes, they finally arrived at the nearest hospital. Dan grabbed your body carefully and ran to the front doors.

   "Please help! She's not waking up!" (B/f) begged the lady at the front desk. The lady nodded and yelled for the nurses to assist you. They put you on a rolling hospital bed and rushed you to a doctor.

   "I'm sorry, but you'll have to wait here," the doctor pointed at the waiting room. All three of them nodded and walked to some empty seats.

   They were all very impatient, and (B/f) was starting to get a bit bored from all the waiting.

   "Hey, g-guys? Wanna go grab something to eat while we wait for  (Y/N) to get out...?" (B/f) asked nervously.

   "I'll go I guess," Phil mumbled, looking to the ground. It seemed as if this affected Phil a lot, since he didn't seem like his cheery self.

   "I don't want go," Dan retorted. "I'm staying here until (Y/N) gets out. I'm not leaving her."

   "Want us to at least get you something?" (B/f) asked. Dan looked up at her and nodded. (B/f) and Phil walked out of the hospital, heading to a fast food restaurant.

   Dan sighed and went on his twitter to tweet something.

Danisnotonfire: My friend is in the hospital at the moment...she tried to commit suicide. She said people were threatening her, and I believe it's all my fault...

   Soon, a bunch of his followers responded to his tweet. Some of them were the people who threatened you.

'She's looking for attention. You should have just let her die.'

   Dan gasped reading the responce this user gave him. He knew that you would never do something like that for attention, only if you were hurting really bad. Dan was quick to reply to this comment.

'Don't ever say that again, okay? I thought my fans were supposed to make me feel better, not bring me down.'

   After he said this, multiple fans commented at this user's reply, supporting Dan, making him smile.

   I love her so much. I don't want her to die...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was gonna finish this chapter, letting you guys see what happens to the reader, but it would have been a really long one, so I'll just save it for the next one.

BUT, MY T∅P CONCERT IS IN EXACTLY TWO WEEKS I'M SO EXCITED IM GOING TO SEE TYLER AND JOSH PERFORM IN PERSON HOLE SHIT.

Anyways, byeee✌