Chapter Seven

A/N - Warning: Sexual Content

 Don't complain if you think it's too much  :P

*********************************************************************************************************

By the time Adam, Cathi and Georgia had decided on the movies, stopped at Georgia’s for her to tell her mother where she would be and got back to Adams house Blake was already in the kitchen.

He was sitting at the bench chatting to Oliver and turned as Adam and the girls entered.  “You took long enough.”  He said with a mouth full of sandwich.

 “We had to stop for movies.”  Adam replied.  “How’s the itching?”

 “I took some pills.”  Blake laughed.  “Feeling okay at the moment.”

Adam laughed and tossed the video’s on the bench.

 “What did you get?”  Blake asked and took another bite of his sandwich.

 “The new Star Wars and Scarface.”

Oliver scooped them up and took a long look at them both.  “They look alright.  Can me and Cynthia watch too?”

 “Cynthia and I.”  Cathi corrected automatically.

 “Yeah, whatever.” Oliver glared at her.

 “Yeah, if you want.”  Adam said with a laugh.

 “Nar, forget it.”  Oliver snapped and threw the movies back onto the bench.  He glared at Cathi and stomped his way out the back door.

 “Man, what a grump.”  Blake muttered.

Adam grinned at his friends.  “Sounds like normal Olly to me.”

Cathi laughed nervously.  “Sorry, I didn’t mean to upset him.”

 “You didn’t, he’s just a regular shit.”

Georgia spoke up quietly.  “He’s always like that.”

Cathi looked at Blake and Adam, they both nodded.  “Okay then, I’m pleased he won’t be grumping around us then.”

Adam and the others agreed.  “Shall we get organized then.  Where’s Mum and Dad?”  Adam asked of Blake since he had been there the longest.

 “They came through about ten minutes ago and said they were going out for the night.”  Blake said with a grin.  “They sure looked happy.”

Adam shivered involuntarily, remembering what he had seen earlier in the day.  “Oh, gross.”  He muttered.  “I’ll make the popcorn.  They’ll be out all night probably.”

Blake, Cathi and Georgia all looked at him with confusion written all over their faces.

 “What happened?”  Blake asked.

Adam shook his head, trying to erase the memories.  “You do not want to know.”

 “Oh hell yes I do.”  Blake replied.

 “Me too.”  Cathi and Georgia said at the same time.

Adam looked from face to face, they all grinned eagerly.  “I kinda walked in on them in Dads office this morning.  It was gross.”

Blake gagged.

Cathi clapped her hands in delight.

Georgia looked confused.

 “They were, you know, doing it.”  Adam clarified for Georgia.

She frowned and then it dawned on her.  “Oh!”  She exclaimed.  “That’s funny!”