HOT PURSUIT

You finally meet Melissa Kennedy.

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

There he was seated in his office in the research building the next morning, when his secretary told him that Melissa Kennedy was there to see him.
"Let her in", but before he could put the handset down, Kevin's twenty nine old princess had already entered his office and was sitting across his desk long legs crossed revealing just a little of her smooth fair skin, a knowing sexy smirk on her pink glossed deli cable lips.
"Good morning handsome", Melissa greeted with a heartfelt smile on her lips.
"Morning Miss Kennedy, I see you are always cheerful even on hectic Monday"
"Your presence makes me cheerful no matter what day it is. Anyway I brought you the contracts that need you signature. You will be introduced as the new director of the research centre to the board on Monday and my dad wants to throw you a congratulatory party on Saturday". She said eyeing Andrew who was busy thinking how she was no ordinary girl, she could handle business so smoothly with a cheerful smile one minute and then get dead serious in a split second.

CHAPTER FOUR
"Let me sign those papers before you gain more courage and say things I can't will not be able to handle". Andrew went through the contract page by paged and signed it, all the time he felt her intense golden brown eyes on him. If see knew what those little stares of hers did to him she would stop. Melissa's phone rang; it seemed they were looking for her at administration. She was the associates' director of the hospital and she was also on the legal team of the hospital, and the most interesting thing was she had earned everything alone without her father's help despite him being the owner of the hospital and that's why everyone in and out of the hospital respected her. Andrew smiled thinking of how such a serious well educated intelligent strong woman like her would act like a teenage girl around him. It had been nine months now since Melissa had made her intention of having him for herself known to him but it seems the whole hospital also knew.
"They need me back at administration I will take my leave, you done?
"Yes Miss Kennedy am done, here are the papers", Andrew handed her the contract.
"Good, nice day my handsome, she said with a wink, oh and by the way don't get a date for your party cause you already have one"
"And who would that be miss,"
"You will be taking me and stop calling me Miss Kennedy, its Melissa to you". She blew him a kiss and left his office swaying her hips in the black pencil dress.

Melissa Kennedy was a confident independent Modern woman who always went for what she wanted and for the past nine months she was after  Andrew Newman, trying to get his attention but he kept brushing her off, ignoring her, for whatever reason, she didn't know but she also didn't care because he was going to be hers no matter what. Besides she knew he was also interested even if it was a little, those glances he stole when she was not looking but felt his stare on her, the way he devoured her cleavage with his eyes just minutes before she left his office.
Melissa was an only child; her father adored and cherished her, the only thing his late wife left him. She was a wonderful daughter; she took good care of him even while she was studying. She was able to get her degree in law and a master in business administration; afterwards she was able to get a job on the legal team at her father's hospital at the age of twenty four. Five years later she was appointed the hospital's associate's director.