A HEART IN PAIN

CHAPTER SIX
"You know it hurts, it hurts a lot I wish I could ignore you the way you ignore me. But I can't even get you off my mind. I love you Andrew".
Andrew raised her chin so she could look at him, tears falling down her smooth cheeks,

"This look doesn't suit you my sexy princess, please don't cry for me am not worthy those tears nor of your love, so please hush", Andrew said wiping the tears away. Suddenly they both realized that they had been the only ones on the dance and their whole dance was witnessed by all the guests. They applauded them and Andrew thanked everyone leading Melissa back to their table. Where her father was seated sporting an angry murderous look specifically directed at Andrew.

"You Newman maybe a good partner but please stop making my daughter cry, do you know how many nights have woken up to find my daughter crying over you. So please find away to bring back my old cheerful carefree girl", Kevin Kennedy stated with a fade up look.

"Dad please stop you are embarrassing me more, it's not his fault am the stupid one. Am leaving coming to this party wasn't a good idea".
"I will take you home princess".
"No dad I will find my way, am twenty nine for God sake". She walked away from the four men at the table.

Before her father could walk after her Andrew was already a step ahead of him, both his brothers smiled and turned to Kevin, "She will be alright do not worry".

Out in the lobby entrance Melissa had already gotten a cab and was being helped in by the bell boy who had his hand on the bare skin of her back. This infuriated Andrew who had just arrived, but he just moved around to the other side and sat in beside her.
"What are doing, you should be back in there, you do know that's your party right?"

"I don't care I will see you safely returned home. So please let's go".
"Am not a package you have to safely see delivered, and besides am not going home". The driver drove them to a Mac joint.
"MacDonald's, why", Andrew stated looking out to the established.

"Am hungry in case you didn't notice, but hold on you didn't. You spent the whole time talking to other people and didn't even pay attention to your date's needs, huh what a gentleman. And by the way junk food and pastries lighten up my mood".

They walked to the entrance door, Andrew opened it for her and she went straight for the counter, started ordering French fries, drum sticks and juice for them. Andrew paid for their meal but every one's eyes were on them they looked out of place, Andrew in his tux though he had taken off the bow tie and Melissa in her velvet gown and ten thousand dollar clutch. They ate their food but every time Melissa raised her face, she found Andrew hungrily looking at her lips.

They finished their meal. Melissa was about to call her driver when Andrew told her their ride had arrived in other wards his driver had arrived. His Austin Martin looked so out of place in the parking lot full of ordinary cars. They got in, he told his driver to head to the Kennedy estate.
"Am happy you are smiling again",
"It's the junk food we just consumed". She answered looking in his gray eyes when he suddenly pulled out a handkerchief and wiped something off the corner of her chin, he was so close a breath away if she leaned in a little their lips would touch.

"What would it be like?" Melissa wondered licking her lips. The action tranced Andrew; he desperately wanted to taste her pink lips. He brought his arm around her waist and pulled her on to his lap, the simply action gave him away. Melissa felt his rock solid erection, and held on to him tightly. "Andrew" she breathed his name and that made his cock stirred beneath her finely heart shaped butt cheeks.

"Am not good for you my sexy princess",
"I don't care", she said caressing his lips with her manicured fingers. It took everything in the world for him not throw Melissa on her back and ravish her, right here in the back of his car but she deserved better, much much more. The driver also chose that time to inform him that they had arrived. They didn't even notice that they had arrived at the mansion in each other's embrace.

Andrew got out then helped out and walked her to the door. They entered the foyer and stood there,

"I had a wonderful evening Melissa, have a good night",
"Don't leave yet", she said holding his hand moving into him placing her hands on his chest, tiptoed and kissed him gently, nibbling on to his lower lip, licking, sucking on to his upper lip. He couldn't take any more of the torture, one hand went around her waist as the other held her beautiful face in place as he drove his tongue in her sweet little mouth with a gasp of pure pleasure their tongues dance intimately together and Melissa started moaning she couldn't hold back any more, she threw her arms over Andrew's neck. She was flush against him, he could feel her delicate aroused nipples through the velvet gown, his own arousal raging, wanting release there and then but he pulled away.

"Am sorry Melissa, that wasn't supposed to happen", Andrew said moving away and towards the door, leaving her hot and bothered.

"It's really sad that I can't have your heart but at least I will have your body because I know it wants mine too", Melissa said in a husky voice. Then turned and walked upstairs without looking back. Andrew was again so stunted by this beautiful woman, she could have anyone she wanted but she still wanted and longed for only him. It floored him, humbled him that she would love some so damaged like him.