Chapter 18

Heh. 

So. 

Some people didn't understand my question. 

I let it slide. 

But next time. 

"WHEN WILL YOU LEARN THAT YOUR ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES!?!" 

So the REAL question I meant: 

Comment Below Your OTP <Marvel> 

=-=-=-=

Peter was silent for a long while before he finally had the audacity to lift his hand to his ear. Clicking the small button, Peter responded, 

"Spider to Red, I hear you. I will try and locate where the computer mainframe is." Peter took his hand off his communicator, only hearing static in return. That made Peter's adrenaline spark. Crawling in the air vents, Peter huffed. 

Soon enough, Peter's Spidey-Senses went off, but he couldn't move efficiently due to the small room in the vents. The sound of the shotgun was ear-shattering. It whizzed pass his head as he ducked in the nick of time. The bullet did break through the air vent, making Peter fall onto the ground. He sat up quickly, staring at a man whom held the gun in his hands. Narrowing his eyes, Peter quickly disarmed the man, webbing him to the wall. 

Only then did he realize he wasn't alone in the room. 

Turning around, Peter was met with about 20 different people, they wore blue clothes, which immediately got Peter suspicious. 

"Holy crap it's Project S.P.I.D.E.R.! Are they starting it yet? Should we grab him?" A person yelled. Peter did not want to stick around to see what they would do. Finding the first door he saw, he jetted to it. He's pretty sure he's broken the door, but he doesn't go back to see if he could help his precious door back to it's hinges. 

Sprinting down the hallway, Peter was going so fast he almost flew right past the room that had a huge main computer. Peter skidded to a halt, backtracking. He looked into the room, making sure nobody saw him. He silently slipped into the room. Getting his hands on the computer, Peter immediately grabbed a USB drive and started downloading information. 

8 minutes until download complete. 

Peter waited impatiently. 

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw "Project  - S.P.I.D.E.R." 

Curiosity took to best of him, and he clicked on it. 

"Project S.P.I.D.E.R. - Classified. Authorized Personal Only - Continue?" 

"I'm classy enough," Peter murmured. He clicked on the "Yes" button. A whole bunch of files loaded the computer. Peter bit his lip and looked at the download. 

7 Minutes Until Download Complete. 

He skimmed through the information. 

All of the information was very alarming. 

"Spider-Man - The perfect subject - the new Winter Soldier - Protocols perfected. 

Super Hero Name - Spider-Man

Secret Identity - Unknown" 

Peter breathed a sigh of relief. He had that! He moved through parts of his life story, and noted that most of it was false information, and that H.Y.D.R.A. underestimated his abilities. He moved through it. 

"Introducing Project S.P.I.D.E.R. Code for - 

S.oldier

P.rotection