Chapter 27

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

VIDEO ABOVE IS AMAZING!

I had to perform in front of my whole chior class. 

I was with two other girls, and we sang a parody of "cup song". 

IT WENT HORRIBLY XD

BECAUZ I HAV A TERRIBLE VOICE AN' WE WENT FIRST AN' I HAD TO WEAR A TERRIBLE DRESS 

anyway

Happy Halloween! 

Did you dress up? What as? 

My answer - Yes. I went with a black "vampire" dress, but I ended up with my friend's bee hat. 

I was sending mixed messages. But I got candy anyway so it didn't really matter. 

Wanna talk to me? 

Skype - Nightmare Drawz

This was a mistake. 

=-=-=-=

"Get out of our way, punk," Ben hissed, talons screeching out of his wrists. 

Steve just stared at him, unfamiliar with the term "punk". Clint, on the other hand, had a fireplace where his eyes should be. He started walking forward, but to be held back by Pietro snarling: 

"Say that again to my face, Pink Bug!" he dared. Ben just hissed, walking forward. Before he could get a foot away, Amadeus grabbed his forearm. With a mechanical voice, he said: 

"Wait, Scarlet. Perhaps we should talk things out, first. Hear their side of the story." 

With a growl, Ben wretched himself free from Amadeus's grasp. With gritted teeth, he marched behind him. His talons slowly retracted. Amadeus slowly walked forward, hands outstretched. 

"We won't fight," he said, "we just want to know what's happening." 

With a traded look, Pietro let go of Clint and the archer rolled his shoulders. Steve stepped forward. 

"Peter was compromised. He was involved in this project called "Project S.P.I.D.E.R.. He is not himself, and will kill any of us without hesitation. Perhaps you can help us, Amadeus. I know that you a smart one," Steve said, taking a glance at the Iron Spider. 

Instantly, the face-plate flipped up, revealing a young teenage boy. With a glance and a few nods, the three started and hesitantly walking with the three Avengers. Right when Steve turned, there was a crash of glass shattering on the floor. With alarmed glances, everyone rushed to get inside the tower. 

=-=-=-=-=

"You done?" Wade asked impatiently. Bruce nodded, his gaze skimming over the information one last time.

Eventually, he nodded. 

"Yes, what we have to do-," he was cut off, from a ear-shattering screech. 

Everybody turned, and Peter was sitting there, screaming his face off. Alarmed, Wade's elbow knocked off a few glass beakers off the counter. 

With the loud crashing noise, Peter's eyes widened and he shrieked louder, if possible.

Long, black vine-like things sprung from Peter's back and engulfed the boy. Before long, the boy was transformed into a black and white Spider-Man with razor-sharp teeth and a manacing smile. 

"Finally," he shrieked, "I am free. I am Venom!" His voice was very rough and high. 

With black claws, Venom ripped the bars away from the cage. The same cine-like strands multiplied, and whipped everyone off their feet, hitting them in the stomach.

Everyone landed with a grunt. 

"In order to break free from Venom, Peter has to remember something from his past that has an emotional hold on him!" Bruce yelled to everyone from where his body lay on the ground. Everyone was scattered. 

A certain brunette spoke up for a very first time. 

"Peter!" Wanda remarked, yelling at the boy whom was struggling to get a hold of reality. "I read your mind! I know what happened, and I'm sorry about your girlfriend and uncle!" She knew that he needed a huge amount of emotion to break free of Venom. That was going to be it.

In a intense moment, Venom stopped. He clawed at his face, as if having an internal debate. 

Everyone stared. 

Wade, now realizing he needed to make some intense racket, grabbed his katanas and threw them onto the ground.

That made Venom shriek in agony, and before long, they saw Peter struggling to get out of Venom's grasp. He struggled, and struggled. 

Get out, get out, get out, get out, get out get out! Nobody wants you here! So tired, can't stop, though. Keep going. 

Was all Peter could think of. 

Everyone knew that it was up to him now. 

Arms shaking, he wretched his arm free, to the point that he was almost free. He punched and punched at the venom. It mostly just stuck to him instead, and Peter kicked and lunged with different angles to get the symbiote away from him. 

With a massive amount of effort, he jumped out of the grasp of Venom, into the arms of Wade. 

"Tony, now!" Bruce yelled. Tony lunged forward, vile in hand. He pressed a button and the black venom was sucked into the vile. Bruce stumbled to his feet, moving over to the billionaire. 

Meanwhile, Wade was making sure Peter was in tact. 

"You okay, Baby Boy?" he asked gently. Wade was sitting on the heel of his feet, Peter's head in his lap. Peter groggily looked up at the man, before gently smiling and started to get up. He stumbled to his feet, feeling light headed. 

At that moment, Sam, Ben, Amadeus, Pietro, Clint and Steve rushed in. Pressing a hand to his head, Peter put most of his weight onto his arm which was on the counter. 

His old team rushed forward, looking at their battered leader, asking a series of questions. 

"Peter!"

"Are you okay?"

"What happened?" 

"You're losing a lot of blood." 

"You look like- is that Deadpool?"

At the lat one, Wade looked at Sam and waved. 

Feeling a sudden wave of dizziness, Peter swayed. Wade lunged forward, catching him. 

"'m tired," was all Peter could say. Clint rushed forward, grabbing Peter and hauling him to a bed. 

Peter watched, his gaze blurry. 

Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed Wanda, her arm going through her hair as if she was guilty of something. 

"Wanda," Peter said, voice loud enough to hear. "I can feel the guilt wave off of you. It's okay... I forgive you." 

=-==-===-==-=

End? 

Hehe. 

Thanks to all the people who stuck with me like spiders. <PUN>

I feel like I have completed this story. 

ACCOMPLISHED

This work has the total of 1030 words. 

XOXO NIGHTMARE