Meeting the boy in my brothers window

*delilahs point of view*

"Let's go delli." Devin said, I got up and followed him to the car. "Is everything okay Devi?" I asked, "yeah, let's just get intovthe car.

*6 hours later*

"DELLI WERE HERE!" Devin screamed. I shot up and we banged heads. "OWCG WHAT WAS THAT FIR DELLI" He asked. "Sorry it was an accident. Let's unpack!" We unloaded the truck, and we went inside. I got the first pick of the room and I picked a pink and black room. I went to my brother ro to see if he had any more pins to hang stuff up with. "Hey!" I heard a voice come from outside the window "um hi" I said back "I like that song a lot! Who's it by?" He asked. "Oh, it's by a band called Before You Exit! I love them!!" "3...2....1..." The boy whispered to himself "OH MY GOD.......! I screamed.

*Tobys point of view*

"3....2.....1...." I whispered to myself before she screamed. "OH MY GOD YOUR TOBY MCDONOUGH" she said. I laughed, "ahaha, wh-what's y-your n-name?" I studered. God I hate studering. "My names Delilah!" she said, and may I say, she is very pretty! A boy walked in her room, "Delli, mom wants us outside." The boy said. "okay devii," she said and said bye to me. When she left, the boy looked at me, "Uhmm hey, this isn't Delilah's room she just came in to get something. Looks like we will get to know eachother better aha." He said. He looked at me for a little then went out,"wow" I said to myself. "She's beautiful."

_________________________

SORRY ITS SHORT, STUDY HALL IS ENDING. HOPE YALL ENJOY. SHE FINALLY MET TOBY!! VOTE COMMEBT SUBSCRIBE(; ENJOY🎀🍔