ROAD TRIP FUN- Part 1

I woke up to Toby softly shaking me. "Delilah, it was just a dream." he said softly as I opened my eyes. My cheek was all wet, I was crying in my sleep. The memories of the nightmare flooded back and a tear rolled down my cheek. Toby kissed my cheek right where it was then held his hand out and we went to the kitchen. Connor was cooking breakfast and Riley was still asleep. "Watcha cooking Connor?" I asked. "Pancakes!" He said, "I LOVE pancakes! When will your mom and dad be home?" I asked as I turned to toby. Before he could answer the door flew open and we saw Joan and Mark. "Oh HUNNY!! I am soo sorry!" Joan said to me. "Thank you joie."

*Toby's Pov*

"Wake up Riley! You gotta bring something out or were all screwed!" Connor said as I shook Riley. He woke up then we heard my mom ask if we took care of Delilah. Which we did. Me, Connor, and Riley all mouthed one word. Oh shit. We ran into the kitchen and Connor picked up the pancakes, I picked up the orange juice and glasses, and Riley picked up the silverware and plates. "Of course we did momma!" I said as we all put our stuff down then we all went and kissed her cheek. "We missed you." Riley said. "Riley Thomas I know you were asleep." she said which made me and Connor laugh. "Why don't we all have this beautiful breakfast!" Riley said. We all sat down and ate. It was a great time, we all talked about things we liked and about the band. "Well, I think I should tell Delilah something." My mom said oh no.

*delilah's pov*

"Delilah, I knew your mother before you moved here." Joan said. "Wh-what?" I said amazed. "I met you and your mother when we went to Virginia for Winter break when he was six. I took Toby to see the Lights at the beach and we got lost on our way from dinner. Your mom saw me and Toby and asked if we were okay. She then told us that's where she was heading. She took us there and then bought our ticket." "Mom. So me and Delilah also met?" Toby asked shocked. "The picture." I heard him whisper. A second later he got up and ran upstairs then came back down with a picture. It was of a young girl and boy holding hands. "Aw! that's a picture of me when I was 6!" I said. We just looked at each other then Connors phone started ringing.

*Connors POV*

RING RING. I got my phone out of my pocket and answered;

"Hello?"

"Hello is this Connor McDonough of Before you exit?"

"Yes this is him. And it's pronounced McDunna."

"Oh I'm sorry. Well, this is the tour company."

"Oh hi Mr. Long! How are you?"

"I am great! And I have great news for you! The Dangerous tour is on!"

"Oh my god that's great! I'll tell my brothers right now!"

"Okay bye"

"Bye"

"What is it Connor?" Toby and Riley asked in unison. "THE DANGEROUS TOUR IS ON!" We all screamed, even Delilah. Then Connor got a text, "the dates will be sent to us later. But it'll start on November 18(not the actual date in the real tour.)! And we can do the Bus parties and VIP bundle!" We were all as happy and excited because we love doing the bus parties and meeting the fans. Delilah looked excited too. "We have to ask if Delikah can go!" momma said. "Yeah! She can sing, she can be an opening act!" Delilah's mouth dropped to the floor. "I couldn't do that! It's your guys tour, not mine." "Don't be silly Delilah, we want you to!" Me and Riley said. "Okay I will!" She said and we all smiled. "Who's the other opening act?" Toby asked. "Your not going to be happy with the results of the competition we did to find the singer. You see..." I trailed off. "Connor. Just tell me!" Toby said laughing and smiling. "Uhm. Sierra Long." I whispered. "WHAT HOW DID SHE WIN." Toby said. Toby hates Sierra a lot. "Her daddy owns the tour company." I rolled my eyes. Toby just rolled his eyes. "Wait, so Delilah will do online school to?" Riley asked. "Yeah, she won't have to go to school." "HALLELUGHIA!!" Delilah stood up and screamed. We all started laughing. "When will we get the rest of the dates?" Riley asked. "We are getting the ones scheduled for November first. They said they will come on the Third of October, so next week.

They also scheduled a photo shoot for the tour posters, and that will be in 1 hour. WAIT ONE HOUR" We all screamed. We all ran upstairs and got on decent clothes than ran to the car. "Let's be rockstars. They said. It'll be fun and easy. They said." Joan mumbled to her self causing us all to laugh. This is gonna be a fun ride

___________________________

Sorry I haven't updated in a few days! Virginia is getting crazy snow days and I've been playing in the snow!

CAN YOU BELIEVE BEFORE YOU WXIT IS GOING ON TOUR THIS MARCH!! MY PARENTS VOT ME TICKETS FOR THE RICHMOND SHOW AND I HAVE MONEY TO PAY FOR A VIP AND BUS PARTY PASS. DO YOU SEE MY TEARS?! I HOPE MY LOVELY TURTLES GET TO SEE OUR LOVELY BOYS! FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM (@bye_saved_our_lives) FOR PICTURES AND VIDEOS OF OUR LOVELY BOYS AFTER THE CONCERT(March 30) I WISH I COULD BUY ALL OF YOU GUYS TICKETS. LOVE Y'ALL AND Y'ALL WILL SEE THEM SOMEDAY. JUST CAMP OUTSIDE STARBUCKS IF THEIR COMING TO YOUR CITY AND YOU CANT AFFORD A TICKET. LOVE Y'ALL LOTS❤️🐢