Whoops

*Delilahs pov*

"Delli, who was that boy you were talking to through the window?" Devin asked. "OH MY GOD YOU WON'T BELIEVE IT, THAT WAS THE TOBY MCDONOUGH!" "Well, boys like that are not good to have in your life. Delli promise me you won't do anything you'll regret." "I promise I won't do anything I'll regret Devin." We hugged and went outside. When we got outside, my mom was sucking face with some guy, so I assumed it was Robert. Me and devin both cleared out throat at the same time, and she pulled away, one word GROSS. Who wants to walk out and see their mom making out? "Oh dev, Delilah, this is Robert. Robert this is Devin and Delilah." Robert looked at us both strangely for a second, "I thought you said they were attrac-" he was cut off by the sound of the door bell, "I GOT IT!" Me and Devin screamed and raced eachother to the door. Devin pushed me into the bush, but I pulled him with me. When we got to the door he opened it and threw me out of the door, and I knocked someone over. I landed on THE Toby mcdonough....

*Tobys point of view*

I was at the door with my parents, then we heard stomping and then the door opened. The boy pushed Delilah out the window and she ran smack into me. Thank god we were on grass. "OH MY GOD IM SOO SORRY TOBY!!!" Delilah told me. Everyone was laughing, "don't worry Delilah!" Delilah weighed like feather I swear! "I'm Joan, this is mark, and you already know toby!" My mom said, we all shook hands. "We were wondering if you'd like to eat at our house tonight Mr. And Mrs. McDonough." Delilah asked. my parents said okay and that we'd come over at 5, so I have 4 hours to get ready. We said goodbye and walked back home. "So Delilah is very pretty, toby?" "yea she's beautiful." I walked upstairs and got ready.

*Delilahs pov*

"The McDonoughs said they will come over for dinner, so i'll go get ready!" I screamed. I took a shower and the picked out my favorite outfit a pink ruffle tanktop with a black tanktop under, jean shorts, and the necklace my friends gave me. I curled my hair then set the table with devin. "Moms new boyfriend sucks ass" "I know right. He's such a jerk." We were interrupted by te door bell. I went to the door and when I opened it, the BYE boys were on my doorstep along with Joan and Mark. "Hello Mr. and Ms. McDonough! welcome to our house!" "Oh Delilah honey don't call me that, that's my moms name." "Okay, is Joie okay?" "That's lovely Delilah!" "Well, come on in y'all!"

_________________________

Hope y'all like this story so far! Comment, rate, subscribe;)🎀👌🍔