First day is the best right?

*Thank you guys for getting me over 1K reads, it seriously means the world to me, this chapter is dedicated to all of y'all💕*

*Delilah's POV*

I woke up in Riley's bunk all alone. The first time in 2 months I've been alone. I got up and looked around I saw a note on the table and went over to it

Hey there Delilah,

We went to Starbucks. Toby's in his bunk(he was in a sassy mood) sorry... but we will get you Starbucks! Try not to kill each other while we are gone!

-Riri

"Hey whatcha reading?" Toby asked. Damn his morning voice. God. "Nothing." I mumbled and stuck the note in my pocket. "Delilah, can we talk?" "Sure." I said sitting down. He tried to sit down next to me, but I pushed him off with my feet. Yeah, I'm feeling sassy. he sat down on the couch in front of me. "I know your mad." "Very." I said feeling the hot tears start in my eyes. "I-I-I'm so sorry Deli. Wait, I don't even deserve to call you that anymore. I'm sorry Delilah, I'll leave you alone for as long as you want. Just tell me how long." He said. I saw a tear roll down his cheek. "Three days." "I have star- oops sorry." Riley said interrupting Toby. "No it's all good, we were done talking anyway." I said as I got up to change.

*Toby's POV*

She looks so perfect, she changed into sweat pants and a tanktop with her natural curly hair falling down her back. "Hey turns out we actually have three day layover!" "YAAS" Delilah screamed from the back. She walked up front and hugged everybody.. but me. And walked off the bus coming back in a second later cause there was snow on the ground. Yeah, she wasn't paying attention. She came out a second later in black tights, a pink sweeter, and pink uggs me and the boys got her a while back. She walked off the bus and I looked out the window. "She's going to Starbucks to meet up with her friends Sarah Beth and Victoria." Connor and Riley said and I nodded my head. "So did you talk to her?" "Yeah" is all I could get out. "And?" "she wants me to leave her alone for three days." "Ohh, well, I'll talk to her as much as I can." "Why are you helping me you guys pI did a terrible thing. You should be ignoring me." I said not looking up. "Because I believe you want to fix everything. And we want to help." I looked up and saw Riley and Connor smiling at me. "Thanks." I said smiling at my brothers.

*Sarah Beth's POV*

"Delilah!" Me and Victoria screamed as we saw her walk in. "It's been a day and I missed you!" Delilah said as she walked in. "what would you three like?" the barista said. "Three peppermint mocha frapps please!" Delilah said handing her the money. We sat down at a table in the corner of the room. "So, what's up?" "Uhm nothing! me and Toby talked, he said he'd leave me alone for as long as I need to think about everything." Delilah said. You can tell she really does love him. "How long did you say?" I asked. "Three days." She sighed." "Well, we can make today fun! but you have to leave tomorrow, so we can depend on Riley and the boys!" I said smiling. "That reminds me! we will be here for three days! there's a crazy snow storm going on! As you can see." she said pointing out the window. We laughed for a second and then the barista came. "Here's your drinks lady's." she said and Delilah have her a tip. "So what's the plan for today?" "FROZEN YOGURT!!" Delilah and Victoria screamed together. We all laughed and drank our drinks. When we finished, we threw away our cups and started walking over to the frozen yogurt store. I looked over and saw Delilah staring at someone. It was that mystery girl from the bus kissing Toby. And she was talking to Sierra. Delilah walked over and pushed Sierra. "The fuck bro! you couldn't just let me and Toby be happy? Oh wait I forgot, in your world, you only care about Sierra. We'll wake up princess, two can play at this game." She said and walked over to us. "Pizza?" She said smiling. "PIZZA!" me and Victoria screamed causing Sierra and the mystery girl to look over. We flicked them off then walked over to the Pizza Hut across the street. We went in and sat in a booth near a window. "Wow you have some balls." "you learn a thing or two when you went to the middle school with the most fights." Delilah said laughing. I looked over and saw the boys. Toby, Riley, Connor, Thomas, and Braiden to be exact. Wow, today is just not our day.

*Riley's POV*

I looked over and saw Delilah and her friends. We have terrible luck. First Sierra and the mystery girl on the bus, and now the girls? Delilah dosnt notice were over here but Sarah Beth and Victoria saw us. Oh my, Victoria looked at me and smiled. She is seriously perfect. My phone rang as I was looking at her.

From Victoriaaaaaa🙈

Take a picture McStunna, it lasts longer.

To Victoriaia💕

I ain't staring at you. I'm staring at that fine glass of coke.

From Victoriaaaaaa🙈

Yeah suree, text you later rileyboo💋

She laughed and out her phone in her pocket and talked to Delilah. "Hello, earth to Riley." Thomas said waving his hands in my face. "Oh sorry, what were you saying?" I said blushing. "Who were you texting?" Connor said. "Victoria." I said smiling. "Aww Riley has a whittle cwush." We all laughed. Then the pizza came and we all ate pizza. I looked over and saw the girls laughing about a vine.

To Victoriaaaaaa🙈

Quiet down I can hear you all the way from here😛

From Victoriaaaaaa🙈

Shut up McStunna

I laughed and looked up to see Connor smirking at me. I just laughed and put a $2o dollar bill on the table and we got up and left.

*Victoria's POV*

We just got out of the movie frozen, oh god it was adorable! We all loved Olaf! He was just so cute! We are currently freezing our asses off as we walk to the bus. Yeah, were so smart we forgot our jackets on the bus. We finally got to the bus after slipping on ice 5 times. Ouch. "MOVIE NIGHT!" We heard the boys scream. We walked into the bus and was bombarded by 6 dorks. We agreed to have a movie night with them. Delilah changed in the bathroom, I changed in the back lounge on one side and Sarah Beth on the other. When we all came out, we were wearing the same thing, but different colors. I was in a big pink V neck with black fuzzy pj pants. Delilah was in a big Black v neck with purple fuzzy pj pants. And Sarah Beth was in a big Blue V neck and with Black fuzzy pj pants. We looked at each other and laughed. We walked to the back to find Toby, Chris, and Thomas on the couch and Braiden, Riley, and Connor on the floor on blankets. Each had a huge bowl of popcorn. "I call dibs on Victoria!" Riley screamed taking me out of my day dream. He was in a Grey V neck and black pajama pants. This is how it went, me and Riley, Connor and Sarah Beth, and Braiden and Delilah. Akwardd. And the three dorks on the couch. Peter Pan ended and the boys put in Insidious. Great, I love scary movies. "You can cuddle me if you want I don't mind." Riley whispered in my ear making me blush. I looked over and the other girls were already asleep. "Thanks." I said as I cuddled into the crook of his neck. He wrapped his arm around my waist. He put a blanket around us and a pillow under our heads. Right before I fell asleep he kissed my forehead and said goodnight. I think I'm falling for him.

________________________ Thank you guys so much for reading💕 I love you lovely tirtle💚🐢 3 votes for the next chapter😊 Keep reading, following, and voting;)🐢 love y'all💕🌺