Dean Winchester(Supernatural) X Reader

WARNING: This is a angst story so if you are easily triggered DO NOT READ. Its most likely I don't know you but I do not wanting you hurting yourself and I DO CARE. If you are not easily triggered or not triggered at all you can go ahead.
_________________________________________

3rd P.O.V

Late at night I could hear the crying
I hear it all trying to fall asleep

Yet again it was another sleepless night for Dean. (Y/N) was crying herself to sleep. Dean couldn't do anything about it because he was to nervous to talk to her about anything.

When all the love around you is dying
How do you stay so strong?

A couple days earlier (Y/N) had found out that her parents had been slaughtered by demons. She didn't do anything but keep a blank face. But you could see the brightness slowly leave her eyes. They were no longer bright and happy but dull and full of nothingness. But she stayed strong and Dean admired her for that. (Y/N) still went on and when Sam asked why she did, all she said was "I know my parents would want me to keep going." and she would smile.

How did you hide it all for so long?
How can I take the pain away?
How can I save...

At night Dean would wonder 'how does she keep it in for so long?' not even realizing she was doing the same thing he did. Keeping it all bottled up. How could she just go on like this all day, then keep breaking down at night when she thinks nobody can hear her? Dean wanted to take her pain away but he couldn't build up the courage. Yes the big bad Dean Winchester couldn't talk to a girl for once in his life. It only because he actually, genuinely loved (Y/N) with all of his heart. She was there for him along with Sam. Always.

A fallen angel in the dark
Never thought you'd fall so far

To describe (Y/N) from Dean's prospective he would say (Y/N) was you would imagine a fallen angel was like. Beautiful, with dull eyes, great power, and cowering in the darkness from everyone. Dean could see it. No matter how hard (Y/N) would try to stay strong Dean could still see it in her actions.

Fallen angel, close your eyes
I won't let you fall tonight
Fallen angel

The next night when Dean heard (Y/N) crying, he gathered up the courage and walked to (Y/N)'s room and knocked on the door. When she opened the door Dean could see the tears streaming down her cheeks. 'I will protect my fallen angel.' He thought determined to get (Y/N) all better.

You do it all for my own protection
You make me feel like I'll be OK
Still I have so many questions
How do you stay so strong?
How did you hide it all for so long?

(Y/N) started to feel safe. She now knew that Dean was there for her. He protected her when her mind was hazy during a hunt. But she had questions. How did Dean stay so strong after all of the things he's been through? How did he hide his pain? Was he helping her because he loved her, or was it just to be friendly?

How can I take the pain away?
How can I save...

She wanted to take his pain away. She wanted to save her fallen angel. She wanted to help him.

A fallen angel in the dark
Never thought you'd fall so far
Fallen angel, close your eyes
I won't let you fall tonight
Fallen angel, just let go
You don't have to be alone
Fallen angel, close your eyes
I won't let you fall tonight
I was right beside you
When you went to hell and back again
I was right beside you
When you went to hell and back again

They went through it but, on the day (Y/N) was going g to confess to Dean, she overheard Dean tell Sam "I just helping her because I want to be friendly I don't like her like that." and it broke her heart, making her fall back into depression and push Dean away. But in reality Sam asked Dean if he was helping (Y/N) because he liked her and Dean didn't want Sam to know about his love for (Y/N). Dean was very confused. He tried to help (Y/N) get back on her feet again.

And I, I couldn't save a fallen angel
Fallen angel in the dark
Never thought you'd fall so far
Fallen angel, close your eyes
I won't let you fall tonight
Fallen angel, just let go
You don't have to be alone
Fallen angel, close your eyes
I won't let you fall tonight
Fallen angel

In the end he couldn't save her again.(Y/N) began to cut and eventually that led to her killing herself with the gun dean had made for her for the time a werewolf had broken hers on a hunt. The gun was black with symbol of a angel in her favorite color. Dean was devasted that and that he didn't even tell her how he felt about her. Now he's at the one place he can see her. The graveyard.

Here lies (Y/N) (L/N)
A great daughter and a amazing friend
(B/D), 1984 - June 10, 2016
A beautiful Fallen Angel

_________________________________________
I hope you like this first oneshot. I'm sorry if there are any crammer mistakes. And don't forget you can request anytime one the request page or in the comments. That's all Bye Bye.
Song Used: Fallen Angel~Three Days Grace