Oikawa Tooru(Haikyuu) X Alien!Male!Reader

A/N: This was requested by @DestinyCardinal

sorry if this is wrong because again if haven't seen the anime, but I have seen some clips, and read some stuff about the anime.

_______________________________________

(M/N)'s P.O.V

I came down to Earth to learn about a humans emotions, and or feelings. I did not come down to Earth to fall into what humans call love, and it all started the day I arrived at Aobajosai High School.

~Flashback~

I had finally arrived to Earth, in the place they call the Miyagi Prefecture located in Japan. I learned that summer break had just started for the private school I was planning on going to. I decided to get a job at a mansion as a butler, and with my pay check I was able to get my own house within one month. I saved up, my checks only using money for necessary things like food or to pay bills. I was so carried away with time that I missed the first year of school, after realizing what I did, I went to the school to enroll myself, and ended up getting lost. That's how I met him, Oikawa Tooru, he was surrounded by girls. I tried to ask one of the many girls around how to get to the office, but none of them paid attention to me.

I started to walk away when I heard someone call after, I assume, me. "Hey you, kid with the blue shirt!" I heard a males voice shout towards me. I turned around to see a male running towards me with girls starting at him with hearts in their eyes. I stopped and looked at the male taking in his appearance, the male had caramel, with matching eyes, his skin was a fair color, that completed his charm. "Hey you looked lost, are you new here?" The male asked as he made it to me. "Yes I am new here, and I am looking for the office. Do you perhaps now where it is?" I asked the unidentified male. "Yes I do know where the office is, by the way my name is Oikawa Tooru, what's yours?" Oikawa asked as he led me to the office.

"My name is (Y/N) (L/N), it is a pleasure to meet you." I spoke as I looked over at the male to see that he was starting at me. We stopped in front of a brown door with windows on both sides. I looked into one of the windows on the right, and saw a lady at a desk in the middle of the room with another door behind her. "Here we are, now lets go in so you can get your schedule." Oikawa said as he opened the door. We walked in and I started to get enrolled, and I met the principle, and got my schedule. "Ok now let's take a look at your schedule." Oikawa said as he snatched the piece of paper out of my hands.

"Well lucky you we have the same classes. Tomorrow we get you a school uniform, because you can't walk around like that." Oikawa said looking at my clothes. "What's wrong with my clothing?" I asked looking at my clothes. I had on a light blue button up shirt, white shorts with black zippers, and white timberlands. "Nothing is wrong with your clothes, it's just that you have to wear a uniform here. "Oikawa said as he grabbed my wrist and started dragging me to our first class. It was at that moment I decided Oikawa would be the person I would base my studies on.

~Flashback Over~

It was Friday, and the day of school was over, I was at Oikawa's volleyball practice sitting on the sidelines watching girls stand by the door and fawn over Oikawa, and how he plays. 'I wonder if I should tell Oikawa how I feel about him, but if he accepts me, will I have to tell him what I am and what I came down here for.' As I was thinking I didn't realize that practice had ended, and Oikawa was changed and standing in front of me. "Hey (M/N) you alright?" I snapped out of it when I heard Oikawa's voice. "I'm fine just thinking is all. Are you still comming over to spend the night today?" i asked as I walked out of the gym with Oikawa. "Of course I am, what friend would I be if I rejected you last minute." Oikawa yelled as we started walking towards my house. I didn't live far from school so we made to my house quickly.

We settled in the living room, and sat down on the couch. My cat Mavis walked in and sat on my lap. "Have you told him yet?" Mavis' voice echoed though out the room. Oikawa looked at Mavis with wide eyes, "Did your cat just talk?" Oikawa asked eyeing Mavis. "Yes he did, and Oikawa I have to tell you somethin very to tell you." I said not making eye contact. "First off I am not from this world, I came down here to study humans and how they feel, work etc.. Second, when I'm around you I get this weird feeling in my stomach, I feel like I want to throw up, and I have butterflies in my stomach, and I think I love you." I explained.

I looked up at Oikawa fearing what he would say. When I looked up I was surprised to see Oikawa smiling. "I love you to (M/N), I don't care what you are, I love how you are and to me that's all that matters. Oh and now that we're dating I want you to call me Tooru." Oikawa, no Tooru spoke. I broke out into a smile, and hugged Tooru forgetting Mavis was still in my lap, squishing him in between me and Tooru. "Um I would like to live today please." I heard Mavis say as he started to wiggle. "I will have to get used to you having a talking cat." I Tooru say before laughing. After that I stopped studying humans and started to become friends with them, and it all because I loved Oikawa, I was what humans called, happy, and as long as I was with Oikawa and my new friends I will always be happy.

_______________________________________

A/N: I am just here to show you what your outfit looks like and what Mavis looks like.

This was your outfit
_______________________________________

This was your outfit_______________________________________

This is Mavis
That is all so Bye Bye (≧∇≦)/