Eyeless Jack(Creepypasta) X Nightmare Entity!Male!Reader

A/N: Requested by @DestinyCardinal

WARNING!! There will be gore in this oneshot, if you get sick easily or don't like gore then I suggest that you do not read this oneshot.

_______________________________________

(M/N)'s P.O.V

E.J and I finally made it to the house we were assigned to. The house was a ordinary two story home with a picket fence, and bright green grass. "Ok E.J you will take the first floor, and I will take the second floor, I will bring their kidneys to you, so we save time." I said as I hopped over the fence. "Sounds like a plan to me." I heard E.J say before we quietly got the door open and parted ways. I made it up the stairs and entered the first room, I walked over to the bed to see a teenage boy sleeping next to a girl. I put my hand over the girls mouth and quickly snatched her out of the bed, and replaced her spot with a pillow. The girls eyes slowly opened, and looked at me. She looked confused until she realized what was happening.

I took a dagger out of my sleeve and slit both of her wrists, and stabbed her in the stomach, and both of her thighs. I watched as she struggled to get out of my grip, but after a little while she died from blood loss. "Sweet dreams." I whispered, before I stood up, and walked to the other side of the bed where the boy was. I stood over him, and put my hand on his for head, and went into his dreams. In the boys dream he was on a date,with the girl from before, in a forest. I snapped my fingers and a pack of wolves came out of the shadows, on the opposite side of where I am, and started to run at them. The two kids started to run towards me. When they got close I made a barrier, that stopped them, I snapped my fingers again and the wolves stopped running. I made myself visible to the couple, and walked in front of them.

"Who are you?" The boy asked. "Well I guess you could say I'm your worst and last nightmare." I said as I sent the wolves towards the girl. They got the girl and started to tear her apart right in front of her lover. "No! No, stop! Stop it!" The boy yelled but didn't do anything. He was afraid, and already traumatized. I looked at the boy to see that he was trying to wake up. I took down the barrier, and let the boy run, as I traveled through the shadows. The boy ran into a clearing in the woods, and stopped to take a breath. "Didn't horror movies teach you not to stop to take a breath in a clearing?" I asked as I grabbed the boys throat, and he started to struggle. I slammed him on the ground and grabbed his legs listening to the delicious cracking sound they made as I broke them. "GAHHH!" He yelled out in pain. I let go of him and stood back, watching as he bled out from his legs. "Let's make a deal hmmm?" I asked as I walked past the boy.

"If you can make it to me before you pass out from blood loss, I will fix your legs and leave you alone." I said walking just a little more than I was suppose to so the boy would pass out. The boy made his way to me, and just before he could reach my legs he passed out. "Sweet dreams." I said when I decided that I was taking up to much time and just snapped they boys neck, and went out of the boys mind, to see his dead body laying in the bed. I took both of the kidneys. I checked the other rooms, only to be disappointed because the other 2 rooms, were a bathroom, and a guest room. I walked downstairs with the kidneys in my hand, and walked into the living room and waited for E.J to finish off the rest.

After a couple of minutes E.J walks in with his little bloody bag of kidneys. "Here you go." I spoke up as I walked over to E.J, and put the kidneys in the bag. "Let's get back home, tell Slender how the mission went, and go to bed, I want to cuddle tonight." I said as E.J and I walked out of the house, and made out way to the Slender Mansion.

~Time Skip~

E.J's P.O.V

(M/N) and I finally finished talking to Slender, and started making our way towards (M/N)'s room, to sleep. "Alright, finally I get to see my bed, my feet are sore." I heard (M/N) say as I sat down on his bed taking off my shoes, and mask. I turned around and saw (M/N) take off his black cloak/jacket, revealing his tight black button up shirt with white on the collar and cuffs, his black combat jeans. He took off his black combat boots and hung up his cloak/jacket, and laid down in the bed. "Come here." (M/N) commanded while opening his arms. I laid down in his arms cuddling close to his chest, and with his warmth, and the soft rhythm of his heart beat, I closed my eyes and fell asleep.