Patrick Hocksetter(IT) X Reader

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

"(Y/N) wake up, or else you'll be late to school." I heard my mom say as she knocked on my locked door, waking me up. "Ok, I'm up I'll be down in about 30 minutes." I said as I flipped onto my back. "Ok my little devil, I'll see you then." My mom said before she left my door, and walked down stairs. I got out of my bed and checked my phone, seeing that I slept through my alarm, which explained why my mom woke me up.

I put my phone down, and walked over to my closet. It was my first day so I decided to go with one of my favorite outfits, which consisted of a baby blue sleeveless button up shirt, a black skirt that went to my calves, a pair of black platform boots, and my black wide brimmed hat. I grabbed my clothes, and walked into my connected bathroom, leaving my shoes by the door. I put my clothes on the sink, and I started the water for a shower, and stripped my clothes, stepping into the shower.

~Time Skip~

I got out of the shower, got dressed, brushed my teeth, ect. and walked downstairs with my backpack. "Breakfast is already done, and on the table so eat up." My mom said as I walked into the kitchen. "Ok thanks Mom." I said as I sat down, and began to eat the omelet, and bacon. After I finished, I walked over to my Mom, giving her a hug, and a kiss, and walked outside grabbing my car keys. I walked outside to my black truck. I got in the truck starting it up, and heading to the school.

When I made it to the school, I parked by a beautiful blue Trans Am, and got out of the truck grabbing my bag. When I looked around I saw people staring at me. I ignored them and walked to the office, and got my schedule. I found my classes, and with 45 minutes to spare I walk around the school grounds only to see a group of kids, I gasped with I realized my cousin, and bestfriend Richie was with them. "Richie!" I yelled as I ran towards the group, and past a group of boys.

Richie turned around, and looked surprised when he saw me. I tackled Richie in a hug, and started laughing. "It's so good to see you again." I said as I let go of him, and ruffled his hair. "Richie is this your girlfriend?" A red headed girl asked. "No, no sweetie, I'm his cousin." I said as I looked over everyone. "Who are all of you?" I questioned. "Well I'm Bill, and this is Beverly, Ben, Eddie, Mike, and Stan, nice to meet you." The one named Bill explained. "Nice to meet you all." I said, and with that I spent my spare time with them.

~Time Skip~

The last bell finally rang, and I walked out of my class, walking out of the school, and to my truck. I threw my bag in the truck, I hopped into the bed of the truck, and check my duffle bag. I grabbed the duffle bag full of chemicals, tape, and chemistry/physics books. I carefully put the duffle bag in the front seat, and got in the truck. I left the parking lot, driving to the woods, by a cliff. When I got there I went to the clearing and took out the supplies. I put the gloves on, and started working.

Patrick's P.O.V

We followed the new girl to the Quarry, and saw her walk into the clearing taking stuff out of the duffle bag. We watched her for about 20 minutes, when she finished and she took 3 balls, and threw them. In mid air the they blew up, first it was fire, and when they cleared there was thick smoke clouds. The girl screamed a loud "Fuck yeah!" while jumping up in the air. "We should confront her." Henry spoke as he began to walk towards the girl, us following.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I stopped jumping when I heard footsteps coming towards me. "Hey doll face, what are you doing all the way out her?" I heard a voice close to me. I quickly turned around while pulling out my knife that was naturally 1,000 degrees, a knife I made with science. "Woah there, no need to get defensive." I looked at the boy in front of me, and the 3 behind him. "Who are you?" I question as I put the knife down. "Well doll face, I'm Henry, toothpick over there is Patrick, the big guy is Belch, and snow white over there is Vic." The boy named Henry introduced everyone. "Well my name is (Y/N), nice to meet you." I said as I put my knife away.

"So what are you doing here?" Patrick asked. "Well I like bombs, and I needed a safe place, so here I am." I explained. "Those bombs you saw earlier, I made those." I said as I looked at their shocked faces. "You knew we were there?" Belch asked. "Yeah I knew, but it would have been dangerous to lose focus." I said as I started to pack up. "Where are you going?" Patrick asked as he smirked at me, looking me up and down. "I just needed to test my theory with those bombs, now I'm going home. It was nice meeting you guys, but I got to go now. I'll see you tomorrow." I said before I walked back to my truck, and headed home, thinking about all the friends I made today.

~Time Skip July 4th~

After meeting the so called Bower's Gang I became friends with them. Belch, and Vic are like my best friends, Henry treats me like his sister, and Patrick, I don't know about him. I do like him however, I don't think he likes me back. Anyway today is the 4th of July, and I made fireworks for the gang and I to watch. I told them to meet me at the Quarry at 6:00 pm, but I don't know if they'll be here in time. I set up the fireworks, ready to light them, and sat down on the cold rocky ground.

"Hey there princess." I heard Patrick's voice. "Hey Patrick. Where are the others?" I asked after greeting him. "Belch's car is in the shop, Victor is sick, and Henry didn't want to come. I walked here, after all I had nothing better to do." Patrick said, hurting my feelings a bit. "Oh, I guess they can just see them next time. Want to help me light these bad boys?" I asked as I stood up with the lighter in my hand. "Sure." Patrick simply stated, grabbing the lighter.

At the same time Patrick, and I lit the fire works, and then we stood back, watching them go off, and explode, in color. After we fired all of the fire works, we sat down in a comfortable silence until Patrick decided to speak up. "You (Y/N) there's something I want to tell you." Patrick said as he looked over at me. "Go ahead, nothings stopping you." I said as I turned to face him. "At first I didn't think you were real, but as I began to watch you, and how you act, I realize that you're kinda like me. I realized that you were real, and I'm trying to tell you that I want you to be real with me, I want you to be mine, and rule the world with me." Patrick explained.

My eyes started to tear up, and I nodded mumbling an ok, before I hugged him. "Of course I'll be real with you." I said as my voice cleared. "Perfect." I heard Patrick say as he stood, up.

Author's P.O.V

After that day, Patrick showed (Y/N) his refrigerator in the woods. (Y/N) wasn't fazed by it, because she's seen worse. (Y/N) realized how Patrick worked, and she compromised with Patrick, and loved him. They stayed with each other for a long time, never once getting bored with each other.

______________________________________

A/N: I'm Just here too show you, your outfit.

I hope all enjoyed this oneshot. I have some other styles that i have to get ready. Also!!!! Don't be afraid to request something you want to see. You can request anything as long as its not a lemon/lime. Ahh you have to do is request on the request page. If you're too shy, then you can dm on here, or if you have a Skype/Kik you can message me on there. My info is on my A/N labled (Semi-Important).

That I all I have to say so Bye Bye (≧∇≦)/