This, Is This What You Wanted?

Sonic IRL 5

This... Is This What You Wanted?

By: Cutegirlmayra (I'm gonna cry... you're gonna cry, we're all gonna cry, so let's say something before we even start this little adventure into heartbreak and pain with a saying. Ehem, repeat after me, "I will not threaten Mayra. I will not hurt Mayra. And I will realize that Mayra is a wonderful, and beautiful human being, who I shall not hate, for the feels falling out of my eyes." Thank you for participating, I feel I'm slightly safer now. –gets prepared to leave fanfiction forever-, while I'm packing-I mean panicking- I mean, writing this please keep all hands, arms, and feet, inside the feel trip at all times.

Thank you.

This will be hard.

Cause I'm crying just thinking about it...

And if the author cries...

You should cry.

Just saying.

Seriously though, I am crying, like, there are legit tears forming in my eyes. I'M NOT LYING. I might need a second to even start typing.

Hooo.... Okay... here we go. –sniffs-

Also, sorry, but I have vlog, and if you want to ask questions, leave a comment below okay? :') watch?v=Qa4vT1RY5_o&list=UU5qMq2pnvVgXBHE-V601aiA)

American Amy laid on a long table, she grew tried from having to stay so still for so long as the programmers worked tirelessly through her code, looking for the core of the problem, but only really finding little things to tune here and there. They had found some glitches in the swirling vortex that looked like a beautiful light blue universe above her. She could see the 0's and 1's, the flow of data and words, and everything that could possibly make up her being.

Heck, at one point she even saw her base folder fly by, totally showing off her plain body structure to every man in that room.

She closed her eyes, just done with it all.

She wanted it to end... the endless walks of shame she had to take every time she dared go out of her locked folder compartment because Sega feared her glitch may effect the others, though the programmers confirmed it wasn't a spreadable virus or something like that, just an error that grew out of proportion. Even so... she was sleepy...

Laying on the table, listening to the clicks of men on their computers, and three others rushing along the table, doing the manual searching and touch ups while the ones on the computer were looking through more of my massive and extensive coding, she could hear a pen fall from one of the three men.

The pen was specially designed to only touch coding within the virtual space, which Amy's code existed in. In fact, we game characters can bring the virtual out with them through a space of 'creativity'. When large amounts of this magical energy exist, usually in company environments, then characters can push their wills out and control this energy, allowing for the virtual world to mix with reality. No one really understands quite how it works yet... only that the faith and love they put into their characters seems to help them be able to see the characters. As if faith, and a true fan's heart, was all it took to behold them.

But you also had to be a company employee of some kind, apparently. Which still didn't make sense to most people. And trust this, most people who have tried to figure it out are very smart people, so it's best not to doubt that this force can't really be explained or defined quite clearly. (Author's note: but if you do have questions about this reality and world and whatever, just shoot me a question! ;D)