Controlling Digital Emotions

Sonic IRL:

Controlling Digital Emotions

By: Cutegirlmayra (Hey! So, according to my handy-dandy- Pitchbook! We'll be experiencing some funny comedies for a time. Just a breather before the terrifying serious stuff comes back into play. :D k?)

"What!? What do you mean they're having 'complications'??? I thought I just sorted that all out and they were being all couplely and stuff?" Dr. Hope, stepping out of the hired vehicle to pick her up from the airport, and was talking on the phone, before groaning and grabbing her suitcase, walking into SEGA of America.

"Look, I was talking with Sonic, alright..? The whole 'Rosy' fiasco was getting to him big time, but we talked and we made up our minds, together, that we'd take it slow and pause it a bit until the company made a final statement on it. So far, I haven't heard anything since from Sonic's side. Ugh, I was hoping that was a good sign! Okay.. Okay... yeah? Hmm... interesting... so he wants to change his data to react to her modern Amy data? Well, yeah, I mean... otherwise, he's stuck having weird feelings for an 8 year old, right? Haha... what, not funny? Fine. We'll consider it too soon. Just... just be a bro and try to connect with them so they let you in more on what's going on. W-wait... that's not-!... okay, so you don't have my doctorate in things, but frankly, I think you can still help out and pull some weight around this whole thing. Okay? I'm not being harsh, Hoshi-san! Alright, love you- I MEAN! S-SEE YOU AROUND!" she quickly hung up the phone, almost having a heart attack as she leaned on the reception desk and breathed wildly.

As her elbow rested on it, the secretary, now used to her antics, smiled sweetly and spoke up softly, with a gentle look in her eyes, "Said I love you to someone other than family?"

"Y...yeah." Dr. Hope looked up, a little shaken up, and nodded slowly.

"Happens to me all the time." She comforted, nodding and then handing Dr. Hope her badge. "The characters have been waiting for you." She smiled warmly.

She put the badge's lanyard around her neck, adjusting it, before pausing and looking shocked to hear her say that. "W-wait... you can see them?"

She snorted a cute laugh, "See them!?" she kept laughing, rocking back and forth. "Try working when Storm and Knuckles go at it!" she kept laughing till she saw someone walk up from behind Dr. Hope's smiling face. "Oh!" she quickly went back to looking like she was working.

Dr. Hope turned around.

"Happy to see you again." The man nodded, as his two security men behind him stood tall and large, and all their hands behind themselves, looking professional.

"Ah! Good day to you too, sir!" She outstretched her hand....

He didn't take it, just rocked on his heels and bowed a little bit.

"Ah... you have to forgive me. I've heard from the officials that you're only role here is to sort out the mess between the coding of Sonic The Hedgehog. Which... a lot of us feel you started." He was being blunt out of respect for his position, and although she understood the business world's 'cut-throat' society, it still was rather.... Heartbreaking.

She withdrew her hand.

Her usually cheeriness turned to a serious tone. "I understand. But I assure you, I wasn't the cause of it."

"Right, because video game characters can come to life and control themselves." He lowered his head and turned, the two men following him, as they expected her to follow.

She mumbled some statistics of that being true and followed after him.

"Sonic and Amy have been acting too friendly on camera... we're shooting a new game, as you know, and they're behavior is making it very difficult to advance from one stage to another..."