Hey, Sonic, Sonic, and Sonic! Meet the BOOM!

Sonic IRL:

Hey, Sonic, Sonic, and Sonic!

Meet the-

BOOM.

By: Cutegirlmayra (Teehee, time to bring in the Toonies!)

A door was shut.

An expecting father paces the door at a distance.

The other Sega Characters, not just from Sonic The Hedgehog, are also piled into a now cramped hall-space, and blink in anticipation.

Sonic turns left and right, continuing his march before hearing some ruckus on the other side of the door,...

They all lean forward.

The ruckus ends with shattering of glass, and Sonic's tensed up shoulders drop down, and he continues to pace the door.

"Oh... Sonic..." American Amy watches his anxiousness skyrocket every time, and puts a worried hand up close to her face in front, "I want to comfort him..."

"Not much we can do, honestly." Tails lifted a hand as he explained, standing to her right, and staring at Sonic.

He moved his head to nudge a gesture for her to hear him out, showing he was addressing her indirectly, "We're all waiting for our new 'bundles of joy' as our originals liked to dub it, but you can't blame him, or us really, for being nervous."

"Heh, you guys worry too much!" Knuckles flicked his nose. "The second that Knuckles sees how cool his old man is, he's going to be groveling at my feet for some advice!" he pounded his chest, looking up with closed and confident eyes, showing his haughty attitude for himself.

"Right." Amy gave a look to Knuckles, but then looked kindly to Tails and turned back to show her concern for Sonic.

"Any minute now..." Tails started to sweat nervously. "Please don't let him be an lousy abridgment, please don't let him be a lousy abridgement, please don't-!"

The door suddenly opened on Tails's quiet pleading.

A gust of smoke encircled the hall as Sonic pivoted and spread his arms out to look down at the smoke.

Everyone started to mutter what was going on, and Miku and Ulala hugged each other in a bit of panic at the spooky mist that was coming out.

"Huh, some effects." Tails looked to Amy with a sarcastic ring in his voice, showing with a bit of a 'pfft' that he wasn't impressed, but Amy shivered from the cold of the fog, holding herself.

Suddenly, lights flickered and rayed across in an upward motion, almost like a party.

The crowd stared as figures glowed to life in lights, silhouettes with a unique outfit that glowed in the darkness from the door posed in different forms.

Suddenly, an announcer's voice was heard.

"Introducing, the cool, the confident, the radiant, and the charming-! Soooooonnniiiccccc BOOOOOOMMM!!!"

As each thing was announced, a spotlight flashed onto a figure to reveal them, and they started strutting out to music.

Here comes the-

Here comes the-

Here comes the-

The new Sonic stepped out and mouthed the words to the camera as if he was singing them, 'Ya'll don't really want it now, BOOM!'