Cyber-Sabotage

Sonic IRL

Cyber-Sabotage

By: Cutegirlmayra (Hey guys... -deep breath- I've had... a lot of emotional stresses and issues lately, but I'm getting better 😊 And with the new semester, I have a lot of work, so I haven't been able to write for a while. Thank you for staying so strong and faithful to these stories. All of them. It's amazing to think that just one idea for a collection suddenly turned into a full on novel series XD Please enjoy this next installment of Sonic: In Real Life!)

"WHERE AM I!? WHY AM I HERE?! HOW- HOW AM I HERE?!" Dr. Hope struggled in her chair, rocking back and forth in it, strapped tightly down.

She looked up, huffing as her hair was animated to fall directly in front of her face, automatically showing the emotions of stress and confusion. "All logic says this is impossible! This is virtual reality! A human conscious can't-!"

"P-put the gag back on..." Classic Eggman slowly lifted a hand as if to reach for Boom Eggman's gag in his hand, but he flinched back from it and so Classic Eggman looked at the gag, then him, and then back at the gag and got the message; he slowly withdrew his hand back, disappointed, to his side.

"Listen, you little twerp!" Japanese Eggman leaned forward over the chair, gripping the side of it and shaking a hand out in front of her as he spoke.

Because of this intimidating approach, Dr. Hope's eyes grew animatedly wide and she slammed her back flat on the chair, trying to lean away from his angry looking face.

"You ruined my plans last time,... but I don't give up that easily..." he then slammed his fist on the side of the chair's armrest, causing the whole thing to rattle as Dr. Hope gasped slightly in fright.

"Now,..." he took a second to regain himself, clearly upset that she outsmarted him the last time...

He leaned up and readjusted himself, fixing his appearance and rubbing his hand over his face and back behind his bald head, having his mustache fling up in the motion before straightening back into position. "Ehem..." he leaned fashionably against the armrest this time, as her eyes quickly looked to where they were by her strapped arm...

"We're sure as your precious star-spangled banner that SEGA won't let any of us have an animatronic... Especially after my last little stunt." He let the word hiss out of his mouth and then snapped down on the word... he was clearly fed-up with being imprisioned for so long....

Sore loser... when it's not Sonic beating him...

"Honestly, none of this would be necessary in the end...," he turned his head under a fake, happy smile. "If you just had happened to write a blasted book about the science that makes us even remotely sentient!!!" he slammed his fists down again, this time leaning over her and breathing intensely, as the other Eggmans quickly went to calm him but he swayed his hands around and rotated his shoulders to flap their hesitant hands away.

Classic Eggman pointed a finger up, "I do love reading~" he swayed his body side to side after lowering the hand to clasp his other in front of him.

"And so..." he leaned up, straightening himself out again.

Dr. Hope was completely left silent, terrified by all the red flags of hostile, uncontrolled aggression he was emoting.

The chair slightly rumbled under her shivering.

"I decided that with the help of my fellow sons... as you so lovingly call the term... that we would collectively escape." He gestured to the other eggmans, and then placed his hands together, grinning an insane smirk of complete tyranny over the situation. "As we speak... electromagnet signals are being sent to your unconscious neurons in your brain... Through those, we've successfully brought your consciousness... here." He unlinked his fingers and happily pointed down to his feet, lifting them up slightly and tapping them to show a bit of whimsicalness to his madness.