Comic-Kaze

Sonic IRL

Comic-Kaze

By: Cutegirlmayra (Here we go once more! I really wanted to write this, so I spared no loss and went right to the writing!)

After the whole 'fiasco' with the emotions controls, it's clear the company soon figures out who started it all, as Dr. Hope sits in her office, tracking a very important package that will help get her and the characters to Comic Con time in an orderly manner.

That was, for a chance of pace, another duty she was tasked upon. For her industry's animatronics were now going to shown to the world! She was either going to make millions, or just give characters a way to interact with fans and the real world in a whole new way.

As she walked down the halls of SEGA, she dreamed blissfully of her goal coming to pass. Where Video Game Characters could finally interact on a whole new level with fans, and who knows? Maybe a new element to her theory would be secured by having all four elements line up perfectly!

What child wouldn't doubt the existence of a robot that acted and moved so freely as to simulate life? Thus having 'Heart' strengthened into a firm belief that they were, indeed, alive? And a character's 'Will' perfectly embedded with code that could respond with ease and personality to each question. Not to mention 'Action' would be more fully controlled by a company because the character would be happy! And come to think of it... 'Life' couldn't get better! Think of how you could market that! Just imagine! Kids walking into Walmart and buying their own copy of Sonic's datacore, and then plugging it in, so to speak, into their own Sonic animatronic! They could be quick friends! He could help them feel good about themselves, play make believe with them, not just that- They could even battle other animatronics and make this a living pokemon!

Which reminded her, that this could be bigger than Sonic himself!

She then thought of all the chaos that ensued only a little while ago, and sighed. "Now I'll never know the circumference of Amy's butt..." she muttered to herself, looking truly disappointed in that, but also trying to laugh hardly about it... but it only came out a short light chuckle as she then thought about what Sonic had said to her.

"...You've done enough. Go back to Japan..."

Those words... stung her. Not only as a fan of Sonic, but also as, what she considered to be, his friend.

She wanted to help the characters, not make them... feel like she was only hindering them.

Amy's words were a comfort, but she was starting to question herself...

"I've got to make it up to them." She clenched her fist tightly.

"I've got to show them I meant no harm!"

-The Middle of Nowhere-

Sonic folded his arms, looking grumpy he was forced into a car, and glared up at Sophie.

"Aren't you suppose to be feeling the heels of my executives right about now?"

His voice held so much rotten humor that Dr. Hope parked the car and just stared out the window for a moment.

It took all her strength not to laugh and encourage the behavior further.

She cleared her throat, and turned around, facing him in the passengers seat. "Here's a phone." She gave him the virtual data bit, which was funny, cause it actually held the code for a real cellphone.

"...This is a microchip." He took it, and felt the data soar into his code, and then let it go, having only needed to touch it with his index finger and thumb a moment to transfer the code.