Chapter 3

Sonic Supers!

Chapter 3(S1)

By: Cutegirlmarya (At the time of this story, I had done a storyboard on youtube, finished a chapter of my original story, and was beginning another semester in my freshmen year at college. I hope the revisions are looking better and better as you read along. I want to try and go back every few years or so and keep editing them. Well, we'll see how that works, haha! But now, on with the show!)

Sonic got to the edge of the cliff, looking down and seeing the vines that hung from Angel Island's floating mass of rock and ground and held a long whistling sound of awe, letting it carry over and down to the ocean until completely being lost in the open space of sky.

The ground to the land below, so far that the eye could only see a flat line of brown and green in the ocean's distance, as if hovering just above, cutting ocean from sky.

Shadow came up after him, having a continuous frown and looking down.

With folded arms he turned slightly at an angle to indirectly show he was speaking to Sonic, "It's a long way down. But it's getting dark. We might as well land and find somewhere to stay for the night."

"Night..?" Amy looked from Sonic's arms to Shadow.

She moved out of his arms to look below her, wanting her own view as Sonic couldn't lean too far with her there without risking-

"W-woah!" A rock slid below Amy's feet, and as it crumbled and began to fall, so did she, until Shadow reached out and grabbed her arm, Sonic speedily seconds before him, and the two pulled her up safely, tugging her to the ground behind them.

Silver had also reached out, but was too slow in response to the other hedgehogs quick reflexes, and slowly withdrew his hand, still unsure of the situation at hand...

Looking to the sun setting so quickly... he knew he hadn't much time either.

"Rose..., how is it possible that you're so accident prone?" Shadow almost growled out, as if his question wasn't really meant to be answered, and he just glared at her until Silver came up to join the others on the cliff's edge, also being careful as he looked down.

"Give her a break, Shadow." Sonic's groaned out, tried and having enough of them picking on her already.

"The cliff's formation isn't very stable..." Silver delicately placed a foot down on a fault, and watched as a huge section next to him slowly seemed to rip itself apart from the longer mass, and slowly hovered away, before the pull of the Master Emerald's influence to keep the floating island aloft suddenly lost it's hold and it went tumbling, inch by inch, to the ocean floor.

The ripples splashed against the raff Sonic had came in, and then powerfully overturned it.

"Awww..." Sonic looked disappointed, seeing as he really was gonna need Silver on this one. Since he wanted to save Chaos Energy for whenever he needed to turn Super Sonic.

After seeing the landmass so easily break off and crumble to pieces, he pulled Amy back to his side from behind him, reaching back to do so, and making sure she was away from any cracks in the ground...

"Hmph. Even so. If she's going to be tagging along behind us, then you'd have better make sure she doesn't step on any further fault lines. If you understand what I mean...' Shadow tone always seemed harsh, giving a less colder stare to Sonic, and then walking along farther from the edge to try and get a better idea of where they should land once taken across the ocean below them.