S2, Chapter 4

Sonic Supers!

Chapter 4(S2)

By: Cutegirlmayra (aw man, I need to cut down on RPs and goofing around and just finish this story already! I want to finish this story in 2 more chapters, but I might make it even with Season 1 and do 3 more... maybe... if filler will have it XD anyway, we're so close to the end! I'm dedicating all my time and effort to finishing up this story and then getting Instincts done. I'm sure you're happy about that lol. Anime Expo was really fun! Now, back to work! Abridged mentions: Your healthy dose of Vitamin Knuckles may include bad... um... side effects. Archie's Turbo Tails being turned down. Questing the author about why Dark Chaos calls Tails a mouse. Eggman's horror at witnessing his 'children' getting destroyed. And more Mama Big Master Freakin Emearld lol. Also, for the chapter I combined as well, Gangster Sonic, Shadow insulted at blunt Dark Chaos, Silver the duck, Dark Chaos's hair and the song 'wiggle wiggle wiggle', not toystory, tails's dark ranting, Knuckles not minding to kiss said big fat mouth, Master emerald wanting to eat Dark Chaos's energy... Anyway, good times. Here's the other chapter's author's note: UGH! I've been so busy! Xp Doctor's appointments and Dentist.. got to get my wisdom teeth taken care of... -cries- But anyway, I ALSO need to get this STORY taken care of, right?! Lol. Cause you all keep complaining to me about Instincts... -it's coming! Sheesh..- I just need to rap this one up, okay? This is the second to last chapter... I wonder what will ensue..? It gets a little dark from here,.. so be forwarned...)

Rouge spun herself into her powerful tornado kick, keeping one foot out as she drilled through the air. But even with her signature move, it failed to pierce the metal armor of the creature; Leaving only sparks flying and a dents scratched on its side and under its eye.

The creature roared, as the fish and snake-like beast threw its head up, chomping down on an unconscious Knuckles and swallowing him whole...

"NOO!" Rouge screamed out, as the fish-beast let out a bellowed hum and let his head move back, unable to move through the ground because it couldn't get the front of its mouth to barrow through the dirt.

Laying on its side, it didn't move, but simply made gear-like sounds from within its belly, as if grinding the life out of Knuckles from within.

"You're not gonna digest my friend, you metallic, demon scum!" Rouge glared down, flapping her wings up as she dived down, shouting out a battle cry as she did yet another drill attack, but this time, she aimed for the skin under the metal plated scales and was able to rip through it.

It groaned in pain from its pierced flesh, but didn't seem to be in much agony, since Rouge was a mere insect bite to him.

Tails twitched on his branch, as he looked weakly back to his friends, clinging to the branch in fear now that he was stripped from all his skill sets and devices. (Tails... my precious baby! Don't cry! D:)

"R...Rouge?" he looked up toward the fish-snake as it laid still...

But it's tail fidgeted.

And it raised it's head in pain...

Rouge started tearing through the 'inner death trap' within it's stomach, trying to find Knuckles...

Or what remained of him...

As she flew within, there were blades and gears that would string down and back up with sharpened edges, and more and more deadly traps and obstacles caused her to fly expertly around the large, robotic gave like contraption that this beast was.

'Amy couldn't have used all the scrap from Eggman's last fight to create all these things into life... could she?' Rouge wondered, seeing that the entire creatures looked scraped together.