Bonus Story

Sonic Supers

Bonus Story

By: Cutegirlmayra (A few people voiced their opinion of the ending. Some even felt it was unfair she couldn't go super again. Umm....

Couldn't?)

Amy sat quietly upon the chair. Her knees bent in a bit and she nervously felt a small panic attack that she quickly settled by calming herself down.

Her stomach cramped when Shadow and Silver walked into Tails's house, and once again, she clung to the sides of the chair's sturdy bottom, before pulling them up and intertwining her hands on her lap.

"Good to see you two finally showed up." Sonic, who's arms were momentarily folded, masking the same jitters Amy held, opened them to friendly wave and shake hands with the two men. "You... do know why we're here... right?" he gave them a hopeful, but searching eye.

"Judgement. If I'm not mistaking." Shadow had a slight grumble in his voice, but looked over to Amy and gestured to her hands. "Have you always seemed so uptight?"

"I don't remember her ever having a tense nerve in her body." Trying to lighten the mood, Silver patted her shoulder and also took a seat down. "So? Do we all vote?"

Sonic laughed, before gesturing for Shadow to sit as well.

"As you seem to have guessed, we're here to discuss something very important." He turned his head to Amy, who kept hers down. "...Ehem." He looked away, seeing as she was so uncomfortable, he started to get excited about what he knew would occur.

"We're here... to discuss letting Amy try going Super again." Sonic clapped his hands, "I hate formal events." He joked, looking to the men and then to Tails, "But I'm pretty sure we all know why Amy was unable to the first time."

"Clearly stating, she WAS able to focus enough to control Super form when given to her through power from the Master Emerald." Tails then stood up, as Sonic gestured for him to continue. "The only thing was... a few... opinions caused her to doubt herself. A lowered self-esteem means a lot of room for helpless feelings." Tails turned to Amy, who was starting to lift her head up in curiosity.

Weren't they going to say no?

Seeing the good reaction, Sonic and Tails looked to each and nodded, growing even more excited.

"Let's just cut to the chase, Tails." Sonic motioned, and Tails eagerly moved to address Silver. "Silver?"

"I told Amy she couldn't succeed at first. So that part of her that felt she couldn't control Chaos... was partly me." He looked down, deeply guilty it seemed, but also sorrowful at that fact. "Because that part of the doubt was me, it doesn't mean she would have originally thought that way... So-" he looked to Amy, who eyes shined as he nodded to her. "I say yes." He looked to Sonic and Tails. "I've visited the future many times... and I'm certain it wasn't her fault."

Her eyes started watering... then Shadow cleared his throat and her eyes wandered to him.

"...I told her she was a liability, useless... If she had a chance to exhibit confidence in herself... that I didn't shut down... then she would... ehem, most likely have succeeded in controlling Chaos." Shadow looked away, only glancing at her a few times. "...I say..." he rocked a little, side to side, before actually chuckling and causing the room to do the same. "Let the girl have a second chance." He nodded to them.

"And of course, my turn?" Sonic raised a hand, "Absolutely!" He turned to Amy, "If I hadn't kept telling you to back down, you would have saved us with flying colors and kept the blonde look to boot! The Master Emerald may have helped you the first time,... but it wouldn't have needed too if we just had supported you better."