Chapter 4

Sonic Supers!

Chapter 4(S1)

By: Cutegirlmayra( Trying to figure out how to make them bond slower through this whole thing... since, they need to travel through 'zones' and bond through conversation and battles, but that means scrapping almost everything I've already written... so I'm gonna take my time and try and do my best : ) please be patient!)

Amy pondered how to make this whole thing less awkward, seeing as the dudes were really just trying to do the nice thing...

She dropped her hammer to her side, holding the tilt of it, and put her other hand to her hip, looking down.

"Okay, I know you're all tried from keeping me warm last night..." She finally spoke out, "So... After breakfast, we'll carry on our way in search for Tails... and then, hopefully, we won't need another night..." She looked away, rocking on her heels as she tried to make up that plan.

The second Amy said breakfast, the boys had complete attention on her, swiftly turning their heads immediately towards her.

She looked at the three, finally noticing their stares, and giggled. "Alright, alright! I'll get on it!" she laughed, thinking it funny, before pointing a strict finger at them. "But don't leave me behind or something! I'll be right back."

As she took off for the woods, the boys all got up, taking their time, and dusting themselves off from the leafs below them.

Some leafs got stuck in quills, and they were ruffling their heads to try and get the loose pieces out.

"Maybe we should have thought that more through." Silver admitted, as Shadow 'hmph'd at that statement.

"And what? Woken her only to hear her protest us further?" Shadow was getting some leafs off his arm and that had gotten in his gloves, but gave a sarcastic look to Silver on his side.

"She's right. The sooner we get our missions done, the better."

Sonic remained silent.

Something in him wondered why the three all felt this way. Amy may be a bit of a problem when it comes to worry about your own skin, but that doesn't mean she's a burden on all accounts.

He looked back at the two.

Something told him that they were finding her charming, and that made them fearful of keeping her around any further.

He smiled, remembering his first impressions of Amy, before stretching out his legs and not letting the thoughts occupy his mind any further.

"Emm.. Well! As I see it, we might as well go looking for a clue on where Eggman is! If we find Eggman, we're sure to find Tails. I'll scout!" With new enthusiasm, and probably to take his mind off of Amy, since it was focused more on her than it ever should be.

Seeing Sonic take off, Shadow folded his arms, before pulling out a walkie-talkie and stepping to the side.

Before completely exiting, however, he took one more second to side-comment to Silver, looking back at the direction Sonic had taken. "You wonder if he's purposefully trying to avoid having us talk about her so much."

"...In all honest, Shadow..." Silver looked down, before stepping towards Shadow, as he looked back at him. "We are, in a sense, strangers. What he has with Amy... is a bond formed from what seems to be years of trust. I'm sure it's just odd for him to see us speaking so much about her."

"You think he's uncomfortable with us growing used to her?"

"More like... closer to her." Silver nodded his head, looking away and folding his own arms. "I can't be certain." He shook his head.