Chapter 5

Sonic Supers

Chapter 5

By: Cutegirlmayra (We're finally getting to Super Amy! So excited! I just... you know... hope nothing will go wrong... -Future Write Up: I'm trying to now include more game-scenes that I wanted. Less anime. Sorry if you miss the abridged series XD I think it's better without it... actually... trying to make it more 'a serious story' than a silly one. Thanks for re-reading the new, improved version everybody! I hope you still enjoy it :))

Eggman mounted the seat to his control panel, literally leaping over it to sit down, using the left armrest to propel himself up to get over the obstacle. Leaning forward, he scowled as his beady glasses beheld the energy signal, one that had never before been recorded on his monitors before...

"What on earth..?" he breathed out. Growling in defiance, he formed his right hand into a tight fist and slammed it down on a big red button.

Within the prison cell lab, the three hedgehogs and chained fox all wobbled from the gun being lifted out, rising towards the top which parted in a circular swirl to the top of airship, being now exposed to the rapid, harsh wind against it.

"Oh no!" Tails fell to his knees and gripped the side of a computer panel, being pushed down by the wind turbulence that was rushing into the newly found empty space. Design plans flew everywhere and out the open rift up-top the ship. "He's planning to shot it!"

"Amy!" Sonic shouted out, putting both hands on the tube's surface and looking up, worried. His cool was lost by his panic, as he once again tried to spin dash his way out of the container he was in, but it was no use.

His rapid homing attack only had him bouncing around the clear-cased container, and he was soon back on his hands and knees, eyes closed at his helplessness inside the cylinder tube.

He twitched at how pathetic he was for not being able to help her...

"A-Amy?" Tails looked to Sonic. "You don't mean... Amy's gone Super!" he cried out, panic also in his eyes now, as he looked up. "She's never controlled Chaos before! One wrong thought... one ill feeling... and she's done for!"

"We're done for..." Shadow responded, keeping his balance as the ship shifted into gear and started to turn toward the energy signal, angling itself about to face the on-coming threat.

"We have to believe in her!" Silver shouted out, but even he showed his lack of faith in his words, as his wavering gaze slowly shifted to the ground. "We have too..." his hand slid from the surface of the containment tube, as did his voice, turning weaker and weaker as he spoke.

Sonic banged his fist against the tube's floor again, "Amy...!" he kept his eyes squinted, before looking down, and then back up, breathing heavily. His eyes scanned the faint view of the sky above him.

The gun had mostly obscured the view of it, but Sonic kept looking, in his heart he felt dread come over him. He should be the one saving her, not the other way around..!

"W-woah!" Amy steadied her flight, wagging her arms like a big doggy paddle for a moment in the sky, before regaining her straight course. "Phew, this might take a minute..." she refocused and looked ahead, squinting her eyes at the wind being pushed forcefully against her eyes and body.

"...Eggman..? That's it! That's Eggman's ship!"

Finally, she spotted the airship, and saw the massive gun upon it's broad shoulders.

"What's that?" she questioned, seeing it gleam in the sunlight, and the clouds pass through it as though fluffy masses of mist.

"Sire! Y-you won't believe this!" Orbot spoke out, looking stunned at his readings.